become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fusion/Publications
Science: Physics: Plasma: Publications
Control for Nuclear Fusion 2008
- Information on the 2008 workshop on Control for Nuclear Fusion.
DOE Energy Files
- Collection of over 500 databases and websites containing information and resources on energy science and technology developed by US Department of Energy OSTI.
Fusion Science and Technology
- A journal of the American Nuclear Society, publishes review papers and unreported work on all phases of applications of fundamental research to fusion technology.
- A conference on Fast Ignition Laser Thermonuclear Fusion Research in the US.
- One of the leading international journals on all aspects of controlled nuclear fusion, published monthly by the IAEA.
Nuclear Science and Engineering
- A research journal of the American Nuclear Society, publishes articles on research and development related to peaceful utilization of nuclear energy, radiation, and alternative energy sources.
Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion
- One of the leading international journals on all aspects of plasma physics and controlled nuclear fusion; together with the plasma physics of highly ionized gases and high-temperature collective processes, the journal also covers inertial confinement fusion and astrophysical plasmas, plus fusion technology and diagnostics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:48 UTC -