become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fusion/Cold_Fusion
Science: Chemistry: Electrochemistry
Science: Physics: Alternative
Science: Technology: Energy: Unproven Concepts
New Energy Times
- Offers original reporting on research in the field of leading-edge energy and power technologies, with an emphasis on cold fusion.
Cold Fusion -- 15 Years and Heating Up
- Directory of the latest news, books, articles, movies related to Cold Fusion; along with links to overview resources and related sites.
Cold Fusion Project by Jean-Louis Naudin
- Description of "Cold Fusion Reactor" experiment based on the work of Mizuno and Ohmori. Includes videos of glowing, boiling cell [Real format]. Links to articles and related sites.
Cold Fusion Research
- 1989 report of the Energy Research Advisory Board to the United States Department of Energy. The central document arguing against Cold Fusion. Presented by National Capitol Area Skeptics (NCAS).
Cold Fusion Research Laboratory
- Full-text papers and books, CFRL newsletter, essays by researchers. From Dr. Hideo Kozima.
Cold Fusion Times
- Journal of the scientific aspects of loading isotopic fuels into materials. News and technical articles on Cold Fusion.
Edmund Storms Cold Fusion
- Articles, links, papers, photos from the former Los Alamos National Laboratory researcher.
Infinite Energy Magazine
- Technical and general interest articles on energy sources that challenge conventional science, including Cold Fusion. Includes selection of articles from past issues.
International Society for Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- Promotes the understanding, development and application of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science for the benefit of its members and the wider community.
Italian Cold Fusion Research Center
- Laboratory in Frascati, part of the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and the Environment.
- Comprehensive treatment of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR), or Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions (CANR). Contains library with full-text papers, and introductions and history of Cold Fusion for both the general public and researchers in the field.
Remembering Eugene Mallove
- News stories, eulogies, biography, and other coverage of the murder of Cold Fusion's champion Dr. Mallove on May 14, 2004.
- Email discussion list on unconventional physics. Online archive. Includes regular Cold Fusion postings.
What If Cold Fusion Is Real?
- 1998 Wired Magazine report on Cold Fusion research. Includes history of the controversy and interviews with many key players. (November 01, 1998)
Usenet sci.chem.electrochem -
Usenet sci.physics.fusion -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2015 at 12:16:59 UTC -