the entire directory
only in Physics/Nuclear
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Nuclear
Nuclear Energy Technology
Science: Physics: Particle
Science: Physics: Plasma
Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics
Society: Issues: Environment: Nuclear
This category in other languages:
ABCs of Nuclear Science
- A very detailed introduction to nuclear science.
American Nuclear Society
- Resources on nuclear science and technology: nuclear engineering, nuclear medicine, nuclear energy, nuclear physics, nuclear power, food irradiation, and nuclear news.
Association Vinçotte Nuclear
- Belgium nuclear regulatory institute. Objectives, studies and reports.
Brookhaven Nuclear Wallet Cards
- Selected properties of all known nuclides and their known isomeric states.
CdTe and CdZnTe Crystal Growth and Production of Gamma Detectors
- Semiconductor gamma radiation detectors prepared from Bridgman growth crystals.
Institute for Energy and Environmental Research
- Provides information on nuclear technology and related topics.
International Energy Prize "Global Energy"
- A new scientific award for outstanding theoretical, experimental and applied research, development, inventions and discoveries in the field of energy development and power generation.
- Nuclear data software.
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
- An intergovernmental organization created in order to unify the intellectual and material potential of member states to study the fundamental properties of matter. Situated in Dubna in the Russian Federation.
Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro: n_TOF
- The goal of this experiment at CERN is the measurement of capture and fission neutron cross-sections relevant to Astrophysics and Application, nameley those related to accelerator driven systems and transmutation of nuclear wastes.
- Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference.
National Nuclear Data Center
- The most comprehensive and complete nuclear data resource on the Web. In 2004 NNDC Web site had 560K database retrievals and users from more than 11000 organizations.
- An introduction to nuclear physics and its applications.
- Provides an introduction to atoms, radioactivity and the structure of a nuclear bomb.
Nuclear Science and Technology
- Presents information on nuclear science and technology and how our everyday lives are influenced through it.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Basic research in nuclear and atomic physics.
Sixth International Conference on Perspectives in Hadronic Physics
- The Conference follows the previous five ones (held in 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003 and 2006) and seven Workshops on Perspectives in Nuclear Physics at Intermediate Energies, jointly organized every two years, from 1983 to 1995, by the ICTP and INFN.
The World of Nuclear Science
- An interactive educational resource about nuclear science.
University of Birmingham - Research Groups in Nuclear Physics
- Includes information about postgraduate admissions, lists of staff, publications and seminars, and brief introductions to the research that is undertaken.
Websource for Electron Energy Loss Spectra
- A database of electron energy loss spectra of interest to academic and industrial researchers. The spectra can be used to identify compositions and bonding states of materials.
Lasers Split the Atom
- The reactions that lead to nuclear power or an atomic blast. (January 21, 2000)
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 8, 2009 7:33:39 AM EST -