become an editor
the entire directory
only in MRI/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Medical Physics: MRI: Journals
Science: Chemistry: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Journals
Science: Physics: Medical Physics: Journals
Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part A
- Aims to consolidate the lore of magnetic resonance into effective and easily understandable presentations for practitioners and to provide a forum for researchers. Abstracts online; full text in pdf format by subscription.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance
- Presents original papers in the fields of nuclear magnetic resonance, electron spin resonance, and nuclear quadrupole resonance spectroscopy, as well as in related experimental techniques. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- An international journal devoted to the timely publication of basic and clinical research, educational and review articles, and other information related to the diagnostic applications of magnetic resonance. Abstracts online; full text by subscription.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- An international multidisciplinary journal encompassing physical, life, and clinical science investigations as they relate to the development and use of magnetic resonance imaging.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- An international journal devoted to the publication of original investigations concerned with all aspects of the development and use of nuclear magnetic resonance and electron paramagnetic resonance techniques for medical applications.
Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine
- MAGMA is the official journal of the European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology, and publishes articles on all aspects of magnetic resonance techniques and their applications in medicine and biology. Online and print versions.
Medical Physics Online
- Published by the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) with the association of the Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists (COMP) and the Canadian College of Physicists in Medicine (CCPM), through the American Institute of Physics. Medical Physics is the official science journal of the AAPM and is an official science journal of COMP/CCPM.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 3, 2013 12:20:18 AM EDT -