become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Physics/MRI
Health: Medicine: Imaging: Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Science: Chemistry: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Science: Physics: Electromagnetism
Science: Physics: Nuclear
The Basics of MRI
- An online book outlining all of the physics and technology involved in magnetic resonance imaging.
The Adelaide MRI website
- This page is provided to collate web resources and disseminate information on issues of MRI Scanning.
Beckman Institute: Biomedical Imaging Center
- The BIC houses a variety of research programs, providing facilities, equipment and training for research on nuclear magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy.
Centre for MR Investigations at Hull
- MRI Research and Physics Lectures. New MRI textbook by Dr Liney.
Emerging NMR Research Company
- Comprehensive website resource provides leading NMR-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy research studies as it relates to coronary heart disease.
International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- The ISMRM is a nonprofit professional association devoted to furthering the development and application of magnetic resonance techniques in medicine and biology.
ISMRM: Magnetic Resonance Sites on the World Wide Web
- This is a partial list of NMR and MRI resources on the World Wide Web.
Lectures in MR Physics
- Teaching materials by Peter Jezzard and Stuart Clare in the form of 4 slide shows; Introduction to NMR, NMR Relaxation Times, Generating Images with NMR and Contrast in MRI.
- Comprehensive website resource providing Magnetic Resonance Imaging information and commerce for radiologists, technologists, administrators, industry professionals and medical imaging professionals worldwide.
Magnetic Resonance Development and Application Center
- MRDAC is a research and service institution located at the University Hospital Freibug, Germany. Includes details of the organization, its concept and visions, the technology used and its involvement in drug trials.
Magnetic Resonance Research Facility
- Vaitkevicius Magnetic Resonance Center, MRRF Magnetic Resonance Research Facility at Wayne state University, USA.
- Provides a summary of the science behind MRI using every day language. Includes some example images.
MRI Q&A for Physicists
- Questions and answers on the basics of MRI for physicists and other clinical scientists. Also provides animated tutorials and interactive learning tools.
- The Institute for Magnetic Resonance Safety, Education, and Research (IMRSER): information for healthcare providers and patients. Requires free registration.
MRI Teaching Modules
- A collection of programs for use in teaching magnetic resonance imaging.
MRI Tutor: Introduction to MRI
- Tutorial covering the basic aspects of MRI. An MRI and Radiology Teaching File is also available.
- Textbook for sale providing a basic overview of the physics of MRI.
Vascular Imaging Lab: University of Washington
- Research aims to advance imaging technology and identify the underlying causes of cardiovascular disease initiation, progression and complications. Includes information on the lab, the research, people, publications and services.
Usenet sci.techniques.mag-resonance -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2014 at 7:33:02 UTC -