become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physics/Medical_Physics
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Medical Physics
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Nuclear Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Radiotherapy
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology
Science: Biology: Biophysics
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Health Physics and Radiological Health
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Ultrasound
This category in other languages:
Able Medical Physics
- Resource for medical physicist include standards of practice, regulatory guidance, and educational opportunities. Patient resource include practical information concerning radiation therapy and diagnostic radiology studies.
American Academy of Health Physics/American Board of Health Physics
- Professional Association of Certified Health Physicists, certified by the American Board of Health Physics. Radiation Protection Specialists. Includes Member listings and CHP exam preparation information.
Applied Physics Services
- Provides medical physics services including acceptance testing, accreditation, calibration, radiation safety, research and development and training services.
- Designer and manufacturer of industrial computed tomography, digital radiography and x-ray screening systems.
Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics: UMass Medical School
- Provides information on the faculty, research, graduate program and admissions
Boron Neutron Capture Therapy
- This project is designed to explore the potential of neutron capture therapy for treating brain tumours.
CSU Fresno: Biomedical Physics Program
- Explains the scope of medical physics and provides information on the undergraduate program, news and events.
Comprehensive Physics & Regulatory Services, Ltd.
- CPRS is a provider of medical physics services supporting the radiation oncology community. Includes details of services offered, partners, news, employment opportunities, company history, directions and key personnel.
Department of Medical Physics & Bioengineering, University College London
- Department has a broad range of interests: Biomedical Optics Radiation Physics Quantitative Medical Imaging Incontinence Lasers and Endoscopy MRI Medical Graphics Implated Devices
Department of Nuclear Medicine
- State University of New York at Buffalo
Dr. S.M.J. Mortazavi's CV
- Dr. S.M.Javad Mortazavi's CV
European Federation of Organisations in Medical Physics
- The EFOMP represents more than 5000 physicists and engineers in the field of Medical Physics.
III Symposium on Medical Physics '2000, Wisla, Poland
- International Symposium on Medical Physics Physical methods (Basic and applied research), diagnostic and therapy
International Organization for Medical Physics (IOMP)
- Representing over 16,000 medical physicists worldwide and 74 affiliated national member organizations, the mission of the IOMP is to advance medical physics practice worldwide.
Jablonski Physics Services
- Provides board-certified medical physics services. [Lincoln, NE]
- A blog for medical physicists and medical physics grad students, includes a job board, events calendar and searchable scholarship and grants database.
McGill Medical Physics Unit
- This page gives the basic information on the graduate programs in Medical Physics at McGill University in Montreal.
- Medical physics community. It provides analysis and commentary on the fundamental research, emerging technologies and clinical applications of medical physics and biomedical engineering.
NIU Institute for Neutron Therapy
- A unique and proven type of radiation, neutron therapy blends advanced medical science with cutting-edge accelerator physics developed at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory.
- NeuroPhysics Corporation is a medical/research and development company specializing in NeuroSPECT imaging techniques and equipment, as well as other non-invasive in-vivo monitoring devices
ProPhysics Innovations, Inc.
- ProPhysics Innovations, Inc. (PPI) provides a broad range of physics solutions in medicine, research, academia and industry.
University of Buffalo: Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Provides information on the people, the education programs, the clinical and imaging science research and the specialist services offered.
Walter L. Robinson & Associates
- Consultant medical radiation physicists. Services offered include mammography physics evaluations, NRC nuclear medicine audits, diagnostic radiology evaluations and educational programs
Wesley W Wooten, PhD.
- Provides acceptance testing and annual evaluation of MRI, CT and PET scanners, nuclear medicine cameras, mammography units, and digital x-ray equipment, for ACR accreditation and Quality Control.
West Physics Consulting
- Provider of medical and health physics consulting services and ACR accreditation assistance throughout the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:24:21 PM EDT -