become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematical_Physics/Courses
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Mathematical Physics: Courses
Linear Methods of Applied Mathematics
- This is a WWW textbook written by Evans M. Harrell II and James V. Herod, both of Georgia Tech. It is suitable for a first course on partial differential equations, Fourier series and special functions, and integral equations. Students are expected to have completed two years of calculus and an introduction to ordinary differential equations and vector spaces. Topics include Fourier series, Green's functions, and PDEs.
Mathematical Methods in Physics
- Covers Conformal Field Theory, Modular Functor, Topological Quantum Field Theory and Frobenius Algebras, Operads, Homotyopy Algebra.
Mathematical Tools for Physics
- A text on the mathematics needed for upper level undergraduate physics courses by James Nearing, University of Miami (PDF).
Preparation for Gauge Theory
- Class lecture notes at a graduate level on the mathematical background needed to understand classical gauge theory.
Spinors in Physics and Geometry
- A fourth year math/physics course at UIUC with online lecture notes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:56:58 PM EST -