become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Bohr,_Niels
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Bohrium
Science: Physics: Nuclear
Science: Physics: Particle
Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics
This category in other languages:
Eric Weisstein's World of Scientific Biography: Bohr, Niels (1885-1962)
- Articles on the scientist and the Copenhagen interpretation.
The MacTutor History of Mathematics Archive
- Biographical article, including pictures and references.
- Describes his work at the institute for theoretical physics at the Copenhagen university, lated renamed Niels Bohr Institute.
Niels Bohr Archive
- A repository of primary material for the history of modern physics, pertaining in particular to the early development of quantum mechanics and the life and career of Niels Bohr. News, collections, library, publications and seminars.
The Nobel Prize in 1922
- For investigations of the structure of atoms and their radiation. Includes biography and presentation speech.
PBS: A Science Odyssey: People and Discoveries: Niels Bohr
- Short biographical article.
Triumph of the Copenhagen Interpretation
- Part of exhibit on Werner Heisenberg and the uncertainty principle.
Wikipedia: Niels Bohr
- Short article about his work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2016 at 19:40:10 UTC -