become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fluid_Mechanics_and_Dynamics/Software
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics: Computational
Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics: Products and Services
Science: Physics: Software
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering: Software: Fluid Flow
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering: Aerospace Engineering
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering: Finite Element Analysis: CFD
Advanced Aerodynamics Software
- Software for airfoil aerodynamics by Dr. Hanley including the library of NACA 4, 5 and 6 digit airfoils. Computes lift, drag, moments and the Fourier coefficients for thin airfoil theory. Visualizes streamlines, pressure contours and boundary layers.
- The company which produces PSW, a program for visualizing fluid flow.
Analytic and Computational Research, Inc.
- ACRi specialises in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software and consulting services. Online purchase of their software.
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc.
- Developer of the CFD solver PAB3D and provider of CFD analysis for industry and government R&D using Beowulf clusters. Based in Hampton, VA, USA.
Cambridge Flow Solutions Ltd.
- Proprietary CAD, mesh and CFD software with application examples, including Formula 1 aerodynamics and unsteady combustion, from a network of developers based in Cambridge, UK.
- Fully-featured 3D fluid flow and heat transfer analysis package without the numerical complexity and meshing overhead of traditional CFD.
- 3D computational fluid dynamics software that predicts airflow and heat transfer in and around electronic equipment, including the coupled effects of conduction, convection and radiation.
- CFD-based analysis software and consultancy services for simulation of building heating, airflow and ventilation.
Flow Science Incorporated
- FLOW-3D, CFD software specializing in free surface flows, metal casting, fuel sloshing, ink jets and hydraulics. Based in Santa Fe, NM, USA.
- System CFD simulation software for performing detailed analysis and design of compressible and incompressible thermal-fluid systems such as complex pipe networks
Fluid Power Systems Dynamic Simulation Software
- List of software packages.
GDT Software Group: GasDynamicsTool
- Computational package intended for numerical simulation of gas-dynamical processes within a broad range of initial and boundary conditions.
- Provides software for rapid aeordynamics conceptual design and analysis. Useful for education and industry.
- Estimates a yacht's hull resistance and suggests optimum values for LCB, Cp and LCF based on a target optimisation speed.
Mentor Graphics: Mechanical Analysis
- Provides advanced computational fluid dynamics products including FloTHERM, a 3D computational fluid dynamics software that predicts airflow and heat transfer and FloEFD, a 3D fluid flow and heat transfer analysis software.
- Software for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) design and automation.
Open Source Image Velocimetry
- OSIV is a software suite that provides a number of programs for performing cross-correlation analysis of particle image velocimetry images.
- Computational fluid dynamics software suite from CHAM for the simulation of fluid-flow, heat-transfer and chemical reaction processes.
Pipe Pressure Loss Calculator
- Free of charge Windows2000/XP program to calculate the pressure loss in a pipe using different methods. The web page contains formulas and tables related to the pressure loss calculation.
- Excel spreadsheet template that calculates pressure drop, velocity and heat loss for gases and liquids flowing through pipes.
Piping Systems Fluid Flow
- Software for the design and optimisation of pipe networks, transporting compressible or incompressible fluids. Windows. Free download of demonstration version.
- Grid generation software and services centered around the Gridgen software product: a multi-block, structured grid generator for computational fluid dynamics and finite element analysis. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
- Simulation software for mechanics, gas dynamics and fluid mechanics, focusing on internal combustion engines and vehicles. Marketing, training, support.
- Natural gas flow calculator.
- ElectroFlo is an electronics cooling software package for thermal management. TES also provides thermal and structural analysis for the aerospace, automotive and electronics industries.
- Rail tunnel ventilation and aerodynamic simulation software for use by tunnel design engineers. A demo version is available for academic comparisons.
- Vibration analysis and condition monitoring resource site. Free rotor balancing programs and efficiency calculation software including gas turbines and centrifugal compressors.
The Visu Project
- A versatile visualization tool for scientific simulation data, distributed under the GNU GPL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 7:05:07 UTC -