become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fluid_Mechanics_and_Dynamics/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Research Groups and Centers
(UK) University of Cambridge
- Centre for Atmospheric Science / Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP); Atmospheric Dynamics Group. Members, courses, research, seminars, publications, web resources.
Advanced Fluid Mechanics Research Group - University of Western Ontario
- An interdisciplinary team based in Canada. Includes multimedia content, personnel information, and details on current research projects.
Birhle Applied Research Inc: Langley Full Scale Tunnel
- LFST is operated by Old Dominion University. Information on the facility, research activities and history.
Bulgarian Ship Hydrodynamics Centre
- Fundamental and applied research in ship and offshore hydrodynamics, coastal hydraulics, aerodynamics, environment, water transport and information technology. Education, postgraduate training and consultancy in marine engineering.
Complex Fluids Group - National University of Mexico
- Research topics, people, and laboratories of Professor R. Castillo's group.
Eindhoven University of Technology
- Fluid Dynamics Laboratory located in the Netherlands. Information on research focusing on turbulence and vortex dynamics, as well as gas dynamics. Additional information on academic and research programs.
Experimental and Computational Fluid Flow MEET
- Experimental and computational fluid flow homepage of the MEET team of Pau university, France
Fluid Dynamics Group - University of Kentucky
- List of faculty members, links to the sites of the subgroups dealing with computational fluid dynamics and fluid mechanics, and information on facilities and relevant courses.
Fluid Mechanics, Energy and Combustion Group
- Part of the School of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Adelaide, South Australia. Undertakes research and technology development with a view to helping society meet its growing energy needs while protecting the environment.
- Information on the Grid Enabled Optimisation and Design Search for Engineering project. Recent publications, current research efforts, and toolbox information are presented.
Group for Research and Application in Statistical Physics
- GRASP experiments with fluids flows, antibubbles, and granular materials. Includes staff profiles, applications, and picture gallery. Université de Liège, Belgium.
Institute of Fluid Science - Tohoku University
- Describes research divisions, meetings, and facilities. [English and Japanese]
l'Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille: Laboratoire de Mécqniaue de Lille
- Fluid mechanics, civil engineering and mechanical reliability of materials and structures. In French and English.
Multiphase Flow Laboratory - Israel Institute of Technology
- Includes information on current research and events as well as past publications and personnel.
von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
- Non-profit international organization in Belgium with three departments: aeronautics and aerospace, environmental and applied fluid dynamics and turbomachinery. It provides post-graduate education in fluid dynamics and organizes various lecture series.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 12:35:10 UTC -