become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fluid_Mechanics_and_Dynamics/Products_and_Services
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Products and Services
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Flow
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Fluid Handling
Science: Physics: Products and Services
- Aerodynamic and thermodynamic test and educational equipment.
- Specializes in high speed aerodynamics, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and aerospace related software for rockets, airplanes and gliders.
Amalgamated Research Inc.
- Fractal control of fluid dynamics, fractal fluid mixers and collectors, fractal control of flows in distillation, absorption, aeration, extraction; industrial-scale chromatography.
- Consultants offering CFD analysis, modeling, simulation, investigating what if scenarios, parametric studies, virtual prototyping, optimization and customized software.
- Process engineering, process equipment, fluid mechanics.
Blue Hill Hydraulics
- Computational fluid dynamics, numerical modeling, hydraulics, flow-3d and computer simulation.
- Brais, Malouin and Associates (BMA) is an engineering consulting firm specializing in energy, combustion, and numerical simulation (CFD).
- Provides CFD training, ANSYS software customization and FEA analysis for engineering simulation and design optimization projects.
Cape Horn Engineering
- CFD consultancy company specialising in the hydrodynamics and aerodynamics of ships and offshore structures.
- CFD and CAE software, training and consultancy.
CFD Research Corporation
- Develops and markets software for CFD and provides services for engineering analysis and design, and R+D projects for new concepts, designs, and products. Based in Huntsville, AL, USA.
- Company mainly focused on CFD, consulting and design software development especially for automotive, energy and turbomachinery applications.
Concentration Heat and Momentum Ltd
- CHAM is an engineering consultancy and software company providing flow-simulation services and a software package PHOENICS. Based in Wimbledon, London, UK.
- Systems for diagnostics and research into fluid dynamics, microfluidics, spray atomization, combustion technology and materials/components.
- Research and development in software, products, and instrumentation for fluid dynamics, gas/liquid interfaces, fluid structure interactions, high pressure water jet and filtration. Based in Jessup, MD, USA.
- Develops and markets fluid flow simulation software. Headquarters in Lexington, MA, USA.
- Engineering firm specializing in solving problems and undertaking product development in fluid dynamics and thermodynamics. Includes details of services and several case studies.
Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc.
- Turbomachinery company located in Jupiter, Florida that employs engineers, modelers and technicians with experience in gas turbine design, development, test and manufacture.
- Engineering and consultancy company specialised in fluid dynamics for industrial applications. Based in Delft, the Netherlands.
- Industrial consulting firm for mechanical and aeronautical design and development of technical software. Site in Italian and English. Based in Colle Brianza, Italy.
Hyper Technology Software
- Software development, editing and publishing, research and development for fluid dynamics, microbiology and micromolecular simulation.
K. Myles and Associates
- Reference books on fluids handling.
- CCD-based camera systems and integrated optical diagnostics systems in the field of fluid dynamics (PIV), spray, combustion, deformation analysis and material science.
Liquid Dynamics UK Ltd
- Pulsedoctor and shockdoctor technical services, PULSEVIEW and SHOCKVIEW diagnostics by software computer models or pressure diturbances. Input data requirement tabulators.
- Canadian based company, which manufactures, sells and applies in-line viscometers and other in-line fluid analyzers to the process industry primarily in Europe.
Measurement Science Enterprise, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of miniature sensors for flow, surface and particle measurement. Based in Pasadena, California, USA.
Nick Hutchins Fluid Mechanics
- Consultancy offering computational fluid dynamics services to the commercial marine industry.
- Consultancy with expertise in CFD-modelling of fluid flow, heat transfer, thermodynamic processes, two phase flow, fire, explosion and gas dispersion. Norway.
- Offers CFD simulations with expertise in modelling high-speed flows.
Rotordynamics of Turbomachinery
- Engineering and consulting centre for dynamic problems in rotating machinery. Software, equipment and tools.
- Worldwide CFD consulting specialised in providing flutter risk analysis for turbomachinery and other aerospace structures using linear and non-linear three-dimensional Navier-Stokes flow solvers.
Sage Physics and Engineering
- CFD consulting for industrial clients; technology transfer and training to clients.
- An engineering software and consulting company providing engineering solutions for fluid and thermal systems.
- Company providing engineering simulation software products, consulting and testing services to manufacturing and design engineering firms.
Swift Engineering Inc.
- Performs measurements in a moving ground sub-scale wind tunnel.
Tahoe Design Software
- Develops piping design, pump selection software and custom product promotion CDs. Free software downloads are available at their website.
- PIV, LDA, PDA and HWA systems for fluid mechanics and fluid flow research. Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
- Ventilex manufactures fluid bed dryers, fluid bed coolers, flash dryers, jet-bag air filtration and steam sterilization equipment.
Wind Tunnel Manufacturing
- Design, fabrication and service of wind tunnels and associated equipment, Aerolab.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 1:07:16 UTC -