become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fluid_Mechanics_and_Dynamics/People
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Cramer, Mark S.
- Vita, background, academic activities like gasdynamics, transonic flows, shock waves, dynamics of dense gases, nonlinear waves, superfluid hydrodynamics, and thermal waves in solids, link collection.
- CV, publications and research interests in the numerical computation of the flow in oil reservoirs, studies of flow induced vibration and the interactions of fluids and elastic structures.
- Bristol University.
- Numerical methods of heat and mass transfer, CFD links, conferences, grants, job, technical reports, visualization.
- Site dedicated to granular media, complex networks, and statistical physics in general. Part of the CREEN project.
- Newcastle University. Research interests include computational hydraulics, numerical simulation of flood waves, dam breaks, sediment transport and chaotic advection in shallow flows.
- Papers on fluid dynamics and similar topics.
- Transport phenomena in microfluidic systems: slip boundary conditions, molecular dynamics simulations
Wereley, Steven T.
- Vita and publications, micro fluidics tutorials, fluid dynamics and particle image velocimetry lecture notes, links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 7:05:10 UTC -