become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fluid_Mechanics_and_Dynamics/Computational
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Science: Physics: Computational
Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics: Products and Services
Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics: Software
Science: Technology: Computational Engineering
Applied & Engineering Mathematics
- Applied mathematics includes numerical methods most applied in engineering practice. Engineering mathematics includes simulation and computer-aided design of hydraulic and hydro mechanical drives and transmissions.
Axial Turbomachinery Aerodynamics
- Richard Hearsey is a consultant on axial turbomachinery aerodynamics (design and performance prediction/analysis) and associated computer programming.
- Licensing advanced process models developed at the University of British Columbia; specialising in the areas of pulp and paper, cement, power boilers and petrochemicals.
- An online center for Computational Fluid Dynamics. Services include a comprehensive link section, a jobs database and a discussion forum. This is the largest CFD site on the net.
- CFD Review is a news/support/information clearinghouse for the CFD community. It is a place where the CFD community can learn about the latest developments in CFD technology, post questions, and generally help each other out.
Computational Fluid Dynamics Literature
- Comprehensive list of books on turbulence, heat transfer, grids, numerical methods and other topics.
Density Functional Theory in Hydrodynamics
- This theory describes the multicomponent multiphase mixture continuously without density jumps and interfacial surfaces.
- Provides information to help users of CFD get the most from their simulation efforts and help prospective users of CFD decide which of the many available approaches is right for them.
Large Eddy Simulation
- This site give a description of recent work on large eddy simulation for the computational simulation of turbulent flows.
National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- The Computational Fluid Dynamics Group at NCSA focuses on research in the area of direct and large eddy simulations of complex turbulent flows.
The Online Computational Fluid Mixing Book
- The purpose of this web page is to provide an online book on Computational Fluid Mixing.
Surface Marker and Micro Cell Method
- Complete computer code for and technical papers about this method for the simulation of two-dimensional, incompressible, free-surface fluid flow.
- A distributed computer simulation project for two-phase fluid behavior in microgravity and microfluidics problems. Background information, news, and details of how to get involved.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2010 at 5:03:45 UTC -