become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electromagnetism/Terahertz
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Electromagnetism: Terahertz
Science: Physics: Optics
Adelaide T-ray Group
- University of Adelaide terahertz research in the areas of biosensing, security and short-path communications. Includes a description of their work, list of group and publications.
CIRCE: Coherent InfraRed CEnter at the ALS
- A proposed small electron storage ring dedicated to the production of coherent THz radiation at the ALS, LBNL.
The Hattori Group, University of Tsukuba
- Works with terahertz in the areas related to generation of high power THz waves, imaging, and spectroscopy.
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Rice University. Includes links to relevant press articles, a description of their work and list of publications.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
- NJIT has been doing terahertz research on developing a synthetic aperture imaging method for interferometric imaging, and adapting the technique to stand-off detection of explosives.
Nonlinear Optics THz Research Group at the University of St Andrews
- Research and exploitation of THz radiation sources based on parametric generation and innovative detector and instrumentation technologies.
- Supplier of terahertz instrumentation for nondestructive applications; from lab use to online quality assurance. General information on terahertz and applications is available from the site.
Riken- Kawase Initiative Research
- Advanced science institute for terahertz research in Japan. Research includes illicit drug imaging, semiconductor testing and water content of plants.
SURA Terahertz Applications Symposium
- The website for annual Terahertz Applications Symposiums to bring together world's leaders in THz research, development, and product creation.
- A forum to actively foster involvement and rapid advancement in terahertz technolgies.
- TeraView Ltd is the world’s first company solely devoted to the commercial exploitation of Terahertz light.
- Tera-Hertz radiation in Biological Research, Investigation on Diagnostics and study of potential Genotoxic Effects.
Ultrafast Terahertz Research Group
- Oklahoma State University. Includes information on the technologies used and their research activities, publications lists, facilities and contact details.
Virtual Journal of THz Science & Technology Network
- The Virtual Journal of Terahertz Science and Technology is a monthly journal that contains articles that have appeared in a variety of traditional journals and that are related to the science and applications of terahertz (THz) frequency phenomena and technologies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 7:35:05 UTC -