become an editor
the entire directory
only in Magnetic_Levitation/Transportation
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Electromagnetism: Magnetic Levitation: Transportation
Science: Technology: Transportation
Aspects of Maglev
- Future perspectives, potentials and limitations of Maglev. Effects on humans (society), environment (cities, infrastructure) and life style. Photos. Developments in Europe (Germany, Eastern Europe, South-east Europe), Asia (Japan, China, India) and North America.
California Maglev Alliance
- Provides information, news and descriptions of maglev in California.
Howstuffworks: How Maglev Train Works
- Explanation of how maglev train levitates and moves
- Passive maglev technology developed by a Livermore team.
The International Maglev Board
- Information on the world's various maglev transportation technologies. Transrapid, linear motor car, linimo, rotem, etc. System deployments, potentials, research efforts, photographs, charts, maps.
Maglev 2000 Florida
- Promotes maglev system for transportation in Florida and provides overview of how this technology works.
- Promotion of the adaptation of monorail technologies for maglev
Magplane Technology, Inc.
- Intracity transportation concept using individual passive vehicles, levitated above a magway trough of semi-circular cross section.
Wikipedia: Magletic Levitation
- Overview of the technologies behind maglev
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 17:15:05 UTC -