become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electromagnetism/Courses_and_Tutorials
Courses and Tutorials
Science: Physics: Education
- An electrodynamics Internet textbook project presenting a new, modern, on-line textbook on advanced electrodynamics, free to download and to contribute to.
Electricity and Magnetism
- Prof. Walter Lewin's video lectures on electromagnetism.
- Key physics experiments on electromagnetic rotation including that of Oersted, Faraday, Ampere, and Sidorovich. English and Russian versions. The site of A.M. Sidorovich.
How Magnet is Made
- Background, history, raw materials, and the manufacturing process of magnets.
How Magnets Works
- This site describes various aspects of magnetism.
- Dot and cross products, line integrals of vector fields, gradient of a scalar field, divergence and curl, working in different coordinate systems, Coulomb's law, Gauss's law, electric potential, capacitance, boundary conditions, stored energy and forces, Laplace's and Poisson's equations and method of images.
JAVA Tutorial: Crookes Tube
- An applet demonstrating the experiment of Crookes to show electrons travel in straight paths.
JAVA Tutorials: Capacitance
- An applet which allows the user to adjust the properties of a capacitor and observe the change in capacitance.
Lessons in Electric Circuits
- Online book by Tony R. Kuphaldt on dc and ac electric circuits, semiconductor devices, analog and digital circuits.
- A small web site devoted to the vanishing art of practical magnet design without FEA (Finite Element Analysis).
Magnetic Fields Due to a Solenoid
- Simple description of magnetic fields produced by a solenoid.
Magnetization Reversal Applet
- The site provides an applet which calculates the coherent magnetization reversal of an uniformly magnetized particle, also referred to as the Stoner-Wohlfarth model of magnetization reversal.
The MIT Course in Electromagnetism 2000
- John Belcher's course explains what is happening in electromagnetic experiments.
Orbiting Charge Model of Particles with Spin
- Structure of the electron and Dirac particles with spin using classical physics.
What is the Electron Spin?
- The web based tutorial on electron properties, electromagnetism and related topics.
Courses and Tutorials
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2014 at 6:05:10 UTC -