become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Personal_and_Class_Pages
Personal and Class Pages
College and University
Egg Drop Contest
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Personal and Class Pages
Science: Educational Resources: Personal and Class Pages
Science: Physics: Physicists
- Offers lesson plans, experiments and activities on light and optics, mirrors and lenses, cells, tissues and organ systems, microscopes, machines and mechanical efficiency.
The Brockport High School Science Department
- Information for students and teachers such as how to study, lab assignments, short tutorials, AP physics schedule, and links to helpful science sites. Brockport, New York.
- Physics resource for Berkeley High School students. Homework, handouts, grades, and projects are available online.
Croom Physics Online
- Good selection of powerpoint physics lessons on three levels. Also has learning and reading strategies for science
Doug Craigen's Physics Pages
- One physics expert's attempt to organize a useful and fun physics data on one site.
Hayes Physics: Physics Program at Hayes High School, Delaware, Ohio
- High school physics curriculum, information and links.
IHS Physics Zone
- A physics education site for students of Ithaca High School. Contains course descriptions, assignment lists, science links and other useful stuff.
- Organised, detailed notes on physics covering complete courses of video lectures freely available online, including an ever-growing set of courses given by Professor Leonard Susskind and Professor Walter Lewin.
Mr. Clintberg's Studyphysics
- Bryan Clintberg's collection of resources (including full class notes, websites, videos, and eBooks) for students, parents, and teachers of a high school level physics course. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Mr. Kovalcin's Physics Resources
- Pictures and descriptions of summer research activities, course materials and handouts, related links, and sample tests and quizzes.
Plano West Physics and Chemistry
- Honors and AP course descriptions, school year schedules, suggested web sites and interactive demonstrations, handouts, labs and photographs. A good use of the internet in a high school setting.
Sckalor's A.P. Physics World
- Great Neck South High School, New York. Schedule, description of the AP exam, school calendar, FAQ, AP course objectives and outlines, handouts in pdf format, recommended links, and Mr. Sckalor's biography.
Personal and Class Pages
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2013 at 9:24:04 UTC -