become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Mechanics
Science: Physics: Classical Mechanics: Courses
Amusement Park Physics
- Explores how the laws of physics play a role in the design of amusement park rides. Activities invite visitors to design a roller coaster and determine the outcomes of bumper car collisions. Links to related sites are provided.
How Stuff Works: Force, Power, Torque and Energy
- Animations for explaining the concepts of force, power, torque, and energy.
Matter and Materials - Fluid Mechanics
- A lesson outline on the topic of fluids. Looks at topics such as viscosity, buoyancy, density, volume and how hydraulics and pneumatics plays an important role.
- The techniques and equipment skateboarders use to seemingly bend the law of gravity. In the trickscience section, the site explains the physics behind the stunts, and several experiments to try at home. The equipment section offers an in-depth look at skateboard design.
Teaching Dynamics with Excel97
- The material presented here is designed to be directly useful to a teacher or student in a more traditional high school or beginning university physics course on mechanics. There are profuse instructions, and some prewritten spreadsheets are available as well.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2015 at 19:54:36 UTC -