become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Education: Associations
Science: Organizations: Associations
Science: Physics: Organizations: Associations
AAPT Northern Calif/Nevada Section
- This section runs from the Oregon border on the north to San Luis Obispo and Fresno on the south, and includes the state of Nevada. The membership of NCNAAPT consists of high school, community college, college and university physics instructors. Many important contributions to the physics teaching community have come from NCNAAPT members.
American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT)
- AAPT is the premiere organization representing and supporting physics and physical science teachers and teaching in the United States.
California State University, Chico SPS
- Events, announcements, tutoring schedule, activities and photos, officers, and news for physics majors.
Illinois Section, American Association of Physics Teachers
- Includes related news, a newsletter, information on professional development programs offered, information on the organization and lists of officials, event notices and related links.
National Science Teachers Association
- Site has extensive collection of information about the teaching of science.
New York State Section - AAPT
- Mission, details about previous and upcoming meetings, programs and grants, and contact details.
PhysTEC: Physics Teacher Education Coalition
- The mission of PhysTEC is to improve and promote the education of future physics and physical science teachers.
SDSU Society of Physics Students
- Officers, events, news.
SPS at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Officers and activities.
Sam Houston State University
- The Society of Physics Students is a professional physics association explicitly designed for students. Membership, through collegiate chapters, is open to anyone interested in physics.
Society of Physics Students
- Includes a listing of all chapter schools, with links to their websites.
Society of Physics Students: University of Texas at Austin
- Information on the society, calendar of events, resources and a "Physics survival guide".
Texas Section of the AAPT (TSAAPT)
- Members of this state-wide educator group are interested in science at the elementary level, physics research, and physics education at all levels. Meetings are held jointly with the Texas Section of the APS and Zone 13 of the SPS.
The Science Songwriters' Association
- Promotes the use of music in science education.
The University of Arizona Society of Physics Students
- Schedule, membership details, events, and officers.
University of California, Irvine
- The University of California, Irvine Chapter of the Society of Physics Students (SPS) is a student-run organization under a charter granted by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) in August of 1969. The purpose of SPS is to enhance the learning experience of those studying physics, including both majors and non-majors as well as undergraduates and graduates.
University of Maryland
- The Society of Physics Students is a diverse group of students hailing from all parts of campus. While a majority of our members are physics majors, we have members in areas ranging from computer science to government and politics.
University of Minnesota SPS
- About the group, meetings, members, events, GRE preparation, and useful links.
Yahoo! Groups : Houston Area Physics Teachers (HAPT)
- Message board for Houston metro physics and physical science teachers (both high school and college level) to coordinate meetings, discuss topics, and share ideas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 6, 2011 9:59:10 PM EST -