become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crystallography/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Physics: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Bloomington IN: IU Molecular Structure Group
- Small molecule database of structures that have primarily been determined using single crystal X-ray diffraction. Features JAVA applets that can be used to orient and examine the molecule, and a dedicated Beowulf computer system to generate high quality rendered images. Currently contains over 2,500 molecules.
Camet Research, Inc
- Laboratory for chemical analysis and materials testing using X-ray diffraction and fluorescence.
Chemical Crystallography Lab, University of Oxford
- Research activities, staff contact information, software and photo galleries of the X-ray crystallography laboratory at the University of Oxford.
Columbia University, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
- Faculty, areas of research, courses, departmental facilities, and a tour of the campus.
FSU-IMB-Macromolecular X-Ray Facility
- IMB Macromolecular X-Ray Facility serves the Structural Biology program of FSU. Facility has both Image Plate and Charge-coupled device (CCD) detectors for collecting x-ray diffraction data from macromolecules
Georgia X-Ray Crystallography Center
- Bulletin boards; listing of courses and journals; significant collection of links to crystallography-related software, databases, links and materials.
Grenoble FR: Laboratoire de Cristallographie
- General introduction, research fields, staff, publications lists.
London UK: Birkbeck College, The Department of Crystallography
- studying the structure and function of macromolecules and industrial materials
Methods of Solving Crystal Structures, Institute of Physics, Beijing, China
- Information on method research; PDF files of invited lectures and publications; Free downloads of structure-solving software.
Molecular Structure Laboratory, University of Virginia
- The laboratory deals with molecular structure by employing both experimental techniques, such as X-ray crystallography, and the methods of computational and quantum chemistry.
Opole PL: University of, Crystallography Group
- Studies of structures and phase transitions.
Small Molecule X-ray Crystallography Facility at JHU
- The small-molecule service X-ray lab is focused on the characterization of organic, organometallic, coordination, inorganic compounds, and pharmaceutical drugs via single crystal X-ray diffraction.
Structural Biology and Protein Related Groups at Caltech
- Brief history of program, links to individual labs and other web resources.
Texas Center for Crystallography at Rice University
- Serves as a multi-institution resource in Texas for small molecule crystallographic research and education.
University of Pittsburgh X-ray Crystallography Lab
- Faculty listing, a webcam of their lab, and links to other resources.
Utrecht NL: Department of Crystal and Structural Chemistry
- The department is focussed on crystallography with main research lines in protein and chemical crystallography. Personnel, publications, distributed software, map and other information of the campus.
XRD in Laboratory of Unique Chemical Equipment at AMU Poznan, Poland
- Home site of powder diffractometer (Bruker D8 Advance).
XRD.US - Powder Diffraction Laboratories, NY
- Provides a full range of powder diffraction - data acquisition, phase identification, phase quantification, Rietveld refinement, ab-initio structure determination.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 15:24:08 UTC -