become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crystallography/Education
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Minerals
Science: Physics: Education
- An Introductory Course by Bernhard Rupp.
Difference Patterson Tutorial
- A step-by-step guide to solving these problems based on the use of an example.
Interactive Tutorial about Diffraction
- A pictorial guide to using these techniques especially for working out structural information, largely through the use of illustrative examples.
Introduction to Cubic Crystal Lattices
- A site introducing the properties of crystals with a cubic unit cell.
Kevin Cowtan's Picture Book of Fourier Transforms
- For future crystallographers.
Moving Crystallographic Instruction into the Digital Age
- Educational module for use by researchers, teachers and students, provided by Kent Ratajeski, University of West Georgia.
Principles of Protein Structure '96
- Index to course material.
- Guide to the Protein crystallography, from Protein crystallization to Structure refinement.
SDPD Internet Course
- Commercial e-learning course teaching how to determine a crystal structure from powder diffraction data.
- Information about the physics of snow crystals and snowflakes as well as the history of early scientific observations and photographs, how to take photos, preserving snow crystals, and unusual snowflakes.
- Manual with information about (membrane) protein crystallization for X-ray crystallography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 8:15:09 UTC -