become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crystallography/Education
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Crystallography: Education
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Minerals
Science: Physics: Education
Crystallization in Foods
- Contains the latest information on how and why crystals form in foods, and how this information can be used to control crystallization. General organization of Crystallization in Foods is set according to the steps that occur during crystallization.
- An Introductory Course by Bernhard Rupp.
Difference Patterson Tutorial
- A step-by-step guide to solving these problems based on the use of an example.
Interactive Tutorial about Diffraction
- A pictorial guide to using these techniques especially for working out structural information, largely through the use of illustrative examples.
Introduction to Cubic Crystal Lattices
- A site introducing the properties of crystals with a cubic unit cell.
Kevin Cowtan's Picture Book of Fourier Transforms
- For future crystallographers.
Moving Crystallographic Instruction into the Digital Age
- Educational module for use by researchers, teachers and students, provided by Kent Ratajeski, University of West Georgia.
MSU Chemistry: Crystallography Service
- Explains crystallography procedures and is primarily intended for internal users of their analysis facilities, as well as a reference for students carrying out the work.
Principles of Protein Structure '96
- Index to course material.
- Guide to the Protein crystallography, from Protein crystallization to Structure refinement.
SDPD Internet Course
- Commercial e-learning course teaching how to determine a crystal structure from powder diffraction data.
- Information about the physics of snow crystals and snowflakes as well as the history of early scientific observations and photographs, how to take photos, preserving snow crystals, and unusual snowflakes.
- Manual with information about (membrane) protein crystallization for X-ray crystallography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2014 at 0:30:33 UTC -