become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crystallography/Databases
Science: Chemistry: Chemical Databases
Biological Macromolecule Crystallization Database (BMCD)
- Contains crystal data and the crystallization conditions, which have been compiled from literature, including proteins, protein:protein complexes, nucleic acid, nucleic acid:nucleic acid complexes, protein:nucleic acid complexes, and viruses.
Cambridge Structural Database (CSD)
- Contains crystal structure information, chemical, and bibliographic data for about 400,000 organic and metal-organic compounds.
- A database containing information on Protein Crystallization Conditions. It helps researchers in setting conditions for protein crystallization, thus contributing to reducing the time to analyze protein structures.
- The most complete collation of observed molecular and crystallographic symmetry properties to date. A relational database built using Microsoft Access.
Heavy Atom Databank (HAD)
- Information on the preparation and characterisation of heavy-atom derivatives of protein crystals. Also contains information resulting from an analysis of the binding of these heavy-atoms with proteins in the crystal environment.
Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD)
- Contains records of all inorganic crystal structures, with atomic coordinates.
Nucleic Acid Database (NDB)
- assembles and distributes structural information about nucleic acids.
- Aims to provide a fully searchable database for the sequences of peptaibols. It deals primarily with naturally-occurring peptides, generally these have a fungal origin.
Powder Diffraction File (PDF)
- maintained by the International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD)
The RCSB Protein Data Bank (PDB)
- Archive of experimentally-determined, biological macromolecule 3-D structures from the Brookhaven National Laboratory. Also includes newsletters and a description of the PDB file format.
- Structure Determination by Powder Diffraction - Database : methods, tutorials, references and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 15:24:08 UTC -