become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crystallography/Associations
Science: Physics: Organizations: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Association for Crystal Growth (AACG)
- Includes information on conferences, membership information, and a list of positions vacant in this field.
British Crystallographic Association (BCA)
- Information about the activities of its groups, conference information, index and introduction to its newsletter, and related links.
The Crystallographic Society of Japan (CrSJ)
- Details about the society, including news and annual meetings.
Czech and Slovak Crystallographic Association (CSCA)
- Association bulletin, information on seminars and conferences, and crystallography resources.
European Crystallographic Association (ECA)
- Includes minutes and reports of its executive council and groups, conference information, related news and lists of officials and rules, as well as membership information.
European Crystallographic Association: Mineral and Inorganic Crystallography
- Aims to increase the international scientific exchange and cooperation of mineralogists and crystallographers. Includes news, academic positions vacant and information on activities.
International Union of Crystallography (IUCr)
- Serves the world community of crystallographers.
IUCr Commission on Crystallography in Art and Cultural Heritage
- Research themes, activities, meetings, members, bibliography.
IUCr Commission on Mathematical and Theoretical Crystallography
- Research themes, members and information about meetings.
IUCr: Commission on Inorganic and Mineral Structures
- Aims to strengthen cooperation among mineral, inorganic and materials scientists and the crystallographic community. Includes research themes, members and information about meetings.
The Pittsburgh Diffraction Society
- News and information on conferences.
Society of Crystallographers in Australia and New Zealand (SCANZ)
- Includes lists of officials, conference information, membership information, newsletters, and links to educational resources.
Special Interest Group on Aperiodic Crystals
- The main classes of aperiodic crystals are incommensurate modulated systems, incommensurate magnetic systems, incommensurate composites, polytypes and quasicrystals. Includes news, conferences, publications and software.
Swiss Society for Crystallography
- Membership and meetings information. Site in English, French and German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2012 at 15:54:23 UTC -