become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/Past
15th International Conference on Photoacoustic and Photothermal Phenomena
- The biennial International Conferences on Photoacoustic and Photothermal Phenomena (ICPPP) is concerned with the science, applications and technologies of acoustic, thermal, and general diffusion-wave fields.
1st International Conference on Physics in Culture
- This Conference deals with the development, adaptation and application of solid state physics methods for the study and treatment of cultural materials.
45th Karpacz Winter School in Theoretical Physics
- This school and workshop covers the topic of neutrino interactions from the basics of theory to the MC simulations and current experimental activity in neutrino physics. The school and workshop take place in February 2009.
4th International Conference on Physics Teaching in Engineering Education PTEE 2005
- Focus: European Dimension of Physics in Engineering Education; June 29-July 1, 2005; Brno, Czech Republic.
4th International Conference on Spontaneous Coherence in Excitonic Systems
- Details of the 4th International Conference on Spontaneous Coherence in Excitonic Systems, was held in Cambridge UK, September 2008.
50 Years of Anderson Localization
- Two-day symposium organized to celebrate 50 years of Anderson Localization. Leading scientists of various disciplines will review the state-of-the-art and present brand-new results. The best introduction to this fascinating field. Paris 4-5 December 2008.
- International ARENA Workshop on "Acoustic and Radio EeV Neutrino Detection Activities", May 17-19 2005, DESY Zeuthen, Germany
Astrophysics at The Extreme
- Tsvi Piran will be turning 60 and inspired by his diverse range of contributions, this conference will include talks on general relativity, high energy physics, astrophysics and cosmology. 15 - 17 December, 2009 at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Breaking frontiers: submicron structures in Physics and Biology. Conference - Zakopane 2005, Poland.
Challenges of Time
- Conference topics include astroparticle physics and evolution of the universe, renewable energy sources, controlled fusion, spintronics, nanoheterostructures, optoelectronics, nano- and metamaterials. October 28 - 31, 2008 at St Petersburg, Russia.
Coma-ruga 2010. 6th International Workshop on Nanomagnetism and Superconductivity
- Topics include all sorts of nanomagnetic and superconducting research: molecular magnets, spintronics, spin and SQUID based quantum computing, novel magnetic and superconducting phases, low-dimensional systems.
Experimental Search for Quantum Gravity 2010
- This meeting focuses on experimental tests of quantum gravity, and the conclusions that can be drawn from these tests.
Frontiers in Optics 2009: Laser Science XXV
- Conferences covering the breadth of optical physics, science and engineering. October 11 - 15, 2009 at San Jose, California, USA.
GROUP28 XXVIII International Colloquium on Group - Theoretical Methods in Physics
- The XXVIII International Colloquium on Group - Theoretical Methods in Physics (Group 28) will be held at Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, 26 - 30th July 2010.
International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics
- To be held in Cairo, Egypt, 22-25 February, 2010.
IPAC10 - The first International Particle Accelerator Conference
- The First International Particle Accelerator Conference, IPAC'10, is held in Kyoto, Japan, from 23 to 28 May 2010. Conferences of PAC (north America), EPAC (Europe) and APAC (Asia) were merged into IPAC.
The Megagauss Institute
- US sponsor of the Megagauss Conferences on high magnetic field science and applications - Information on Megagauss.
Nonlinear Optics Symposium at University of Michigan
- A Symposium at the University of Michigan celebrating the 50th anniversary of the birth of nonlinear optics.
Origins of Dark Energy
- The conference and workshop brought together observers and theorists in astronomy, cosmology and particle physicists to highlight the observational evidence and theoretical ideas for Dark Energy. 2007.
Proteins at Work 2007 - Perugia
- Conference was held in Perugia, Italy from Monday 28 May to Wednesday 30 May, 2007.
Quantum Monte Carlo in the Apuan Alps IV
- International physics conference in Tuscany, Italy to discuss the development and application of the continuum quantum Monte Carlo method in condensed matter physics and quantum chemistry. 25th July - 1st August, 2009 at the Towler Institute, Tuscany, Italy.
XXXIV International Conference of Theoretical Physics: Correlations and Coherence at Different Scales
- The conference will cover various areas related to correlations and coherence in nanosystems, macrosystems and optical lattices.
Zakopane Conference on Nuclear Physics
- The aim of the conference is to increase the mutual communication of physicists representing various areas of nuclear physics. The selection of topics to be discussed is directed to cover new developments in research of all nuclear physics rather than of few narrow subjects. Zakopane, Poland, 4-10 September 2006 (September 04, 2006)
Unifying Concepts in Glass Physics III
- Conference and School. Bangalore, India. School: 25 - 26 June; Conference: 28 June - 1 July 2004. (June 28, 2004)
2nd East European Symposium on statistical physics and biological information
- organized by East European Biology Society will be held in Bratislava, Slovakia within June 19th-23rd 2004. Limited number of participiants. (June 23, 2004)
European Conference on Organic Electronics and Related Phenomena 2003
- European Conference on Organic Electronics and Related Phenomena 2003 ECOER (September 27, 2003)
EPS2003 Meeting in Aachen
- The International Europhysics Conference on High Energy Physics, EPS 2003, will be held in Aachen, Germany. The conference will consist of poster sessions, parallel sessions and plenary sessions. Germany, 17-2 July 2003 (July 23, 2003)
XXVI ICPIG 2003
- XXVI-th International Conference on Phenomena of Ionized Gases. Greifswald, Germany; 15--20 July 2003. (July 20, 2003)
The Society of Rheology 74th Annual Meeting
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA; 13--17 October 2002. On-line registration and submission process. (October 17, 2002)
- International Workshop on microstructural characterisation of oxide films and multilayers by TEM and HREM. Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland; 26--27 September 2002. (September 27, 2002)
Third European Quantum Information Processing and Communication Workshop
- The purpose of the workshop is to promote interaction across the broad subject area of Quantum Information Processing and Communication. Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland; 15--18 September 2002. (September 18, 2002)
- The 12th General Conference of the European Physical Society, "Trends in Physics". Budapest, Hungary; 26--30 August 2002. (August 30, 2002)
- Sixth International Conference on the Electrical Transport and Optical Properties of Inhomogeneous Media. Geophysicists, physicists, mathematicians, and electrical engineers will participate. Snowbird, Utah, USA; 15--19 July 2002. (July 14, 2002)
Non Linear Dynamics Conference
- The Conference is a cross disciplinary meeting for all scientists interested in theoretical and experimental aspects of the applied non-linear dynamics, covering the whole spectrum from semiconductors to information technologies. (August 27, 2001)
- International conference on Chemical Vapor Deposition. Glyfada, Greece. (August 26, 2001)
- 21 May of 2001 we commemorate the 80th Anniversary of Andrei Dmitrievich Sakharov. The foundation of CosmoParticle Physics, with which the progress in our fundamental knowledge is related, stands among the most important results of his scientific activity. (May 21, 2001)
15th Workshops in Particle Physics, Italy
- The Rencontres will bring together about 120 active experimentalists and theorists to review the status and the future prospects in elementary particle physics. (April 04, 2001)
ElectroWeak Interactions and Unified Theories 2001
- The 36th Rencontres de Moriond session devoted to Electroweak Interactions and unified Theories will be held in Les Arcs 1800. (March 10, 2001)
4th International Conference on B Physics and CP Violation - BCP4
- B factories offer various opportunities to look for new physics at presently accessible energies. Belle, Babar, and CLEO are taking data and the next few years represent very exciting period for B physics. (February 19, 2001)
9th Vienna Conference on Instrumentation
- Topics : Instrumentation in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Synchrotron Radiation and Neutron Experiments, Astrophysics, Biology, Medicine; associated Electronics Satellite Workshop on Applications, February 24, 2001 (W. Bartl, B. Sitar) (February 19, 2001)
- Soft dipole mode, coherent mode and molecular structure in drip line nuclei. Change of shell structure and new magicity in nuclei far from the stability line. Effects of halo and skin vs. deformation on radii, magnetic and quadrupole moments. ... (February 13, 2001)
- National Workshop and International Symposium on the Mathematical Aspects of Modern Optics and Its Applications (WS-MAMOA), Physics Department, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia, from 29 January to 9 February, 2001. (January 29, 2001)
17th International Nuclear Physics Divisional Conference
- Includes conference information, invited speakers, registration form, and travel information. (January 15, 2001)
- Provides information on the 10th Corfu Summer School on Elementary Particle Physics and Gravity, to be held in Corfu, Greece, 29 Aug to 19 Sep 2010. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 8:45:04 UTC -