become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condensed_Matter/Surface_Science
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Equipment: Spectroscopy
Color Images with the Scanning Tunneling Microscope
- How to obtain color images with the STM, with the color variations representing varying electronic structures of the sample surface.
IOK: Institute of Surface Chemistry and Catalysis
- Provides information on research, group members, publications and projects. At Universität Ulm, Germany.
LEED I(V) Data Repository
- Low-energy electron diffraction (LEED) database of diffracted intensities versus incident electron energy I(V) spectra for various elements.
- Scanning tunneling microscopy (STM) images of metal surfaces, obtained by the surface physics group at the Institut für Allgemeine Physik (IAP), TU Wien, Austria.
UK Surface Analysis Forum
- The Surface Analysis Forum is for scientists from academia and industry with a common interest in Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis and surface science in general. The site also includes an introduction on experimental techniques and links to online databases.
X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Database
- The XPS database gives easy access to the energies of many photoelectron and Auger-electron spectral lines. The database contains over 22,000 line positions, chemical shifts, doublet splittings, and energy separations of photoelectron and Auger-electron lines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 10, 2009 at 14:04:01 UTC -