become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condensed_Matter/Semiconductors
Science: Physics: Optics: Optoelectronics
Science: Technology: Electronics: Semiconductors
New Semiconductor Materials - Characteristics and Properties
- This electronic archive from the Ioffe Institute contains frequently needed information for the most important semiconductor materials. The archive includes physical properties of semiconductors and heterostructures such as band, optical, electrical, mechanical, thermal and other properties.
Britney's Guide to Semiconductor Physics
- Semiconductor physics with a bias towards semiconductor lasers.
Principles of Semiconductor Devices
- Electronic text on the principles of semicondcutor devices.
- Article from Wikipedia on the physics of semiconductors.
Semiconductor Physics: Research and Publications
- Recent progress in semiconductor physics, focussing on two-dimensional electron systems (2DESs), the fractional quantum Hall effect (FQHE), and superlattices (SLs). A new field-effect transistor is described, fabricated by molecular beam epitaxy and cleaved-edge overgrowth.
- Downloadable module from the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Illinois.
Universität Leipzig: Semiconductor Physics Group
- Research on nanotechnology and self-assembling techniques for novel materials and devices based on atomic monolayers, quantum wires and quantum dots.
What are Semiconductors?
- A workshop module on the scientific principle of semiconductors, resources and references.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 5:24:10 UTC -