become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condensed_Matter/Phase_Transitions
Science: Technology: Materials: Superconductors
Ames Laboratory: Novel Materials and Ground States
- Information and photos about the research group led by Dr. P. C. Canfield. The group is mostly dedicated to the design, growth and characterization of novel electronic and magnetic compounds and the study of their physical properties.
- An easy-to-read introduction to this unusual state of matter.
Florida State University: National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- The NHMFL develops and operates high magnetic field facilities that scientists use for research in physics, biology, bioengineering, chemistry, geochemistry, biochemistry, materials science, and engineering.
Is Glass Liquid or Solid?
- A short article from Usenet physics FAQ.
JILA: Bose-Einstein Condensation
- Information about Bose-Einstein Condensation. Includes educational material on BEC and information on current research and publications.
Quantum Phase Transitions
- Introduction to the subject and outline of the book by Subir Sachdev.
Rice University: Atomcool
- Investigation of atoms at temperatures approaching absolute zero. At these low temperatures, atoms start to behave less like particles and more like waves, according to the laws of quantum mechanics.
Superconductor Information for the Beginner
- Informative and well illustrated pages for a global view of superconductor field.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2013 at 6:35:05 UTC -