become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condensed_Matter/Nanostructures
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
- Latest news in the research and application of carbon nanotubes.
Diffusion on the Nanoscale
- Paper by Zoltán Erdélyi on the diffusional movement of atoms through interfaces and the resulting interface shift. Includes his CV, details of publications and research interests.
Institute for Roentgen Optics
- X-ray analytical tools based on Kumakhov polycapillary optics for nano-material analysis. Site in English and Russian.
MFA Nanostructures Laboratory
- Provides information on research, staff and publications. At the Research Institute for Technical Physics & Materials Science, Budapest, Hungary.
- Conference held in Minsk, Belarus from 26 to 29 May 2009. The scope includes the physics and chemistry of nanostructures, nanotechnology, quantum computations, bioinformatics and nanosize optical and electronic devices.
Nanostructures of Carbon and Boron Nitride
- Nanotubes pages by Thomas Laude. Tutorial, bibliography, synthesis, references and links on this topic.
The Nanotube Site
- A reference page for carbon nanotubes. Information and links to most web sites in the field.
SANDiE (Self-Assembled semiconductor Nanostructures for new Devices in photonics and Electronics)
- This European Network of Excellence is dedicated to the formation of an integrated and cohesive approach to research and knowledge in the field of self-assembled semiconductor nanostructures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 11:54:04 UTC -