become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condensed_Matter/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Condensed Matter: Journals
Science: Physics: Publications: Journals
European Physical Journal B
- Covers amongst other topics solid and condensed state physics, statistical and nonlinear physics, mesoscopic physics, and surfaces and interfaces.
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- The JJAP is an international journal for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in all fields of applied physics. The journal publishes articles dealing with applications of physical principles as well as articles concerning the understanding of physics with particular applications in mind.
Journal of Crystal Growth
- Publishes research on the experimental and theoretical aspects of crystal growth and its applications, e.g. in devices.
Journal of Low Temperature Physics
- Fundamental theoretical and experimental research developments in all areas of cryogenics and low temperature physics. Subject areas include superconductivity, superfluidity, quantum liquids, magnetism and electronic properties, transport and phonon phenomena at low temperatures.
Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
- A weekly journal reporting experimental and theoretical studies of the structural, thermal, mechanical, electrical, magnetic, optical and surface properties of condensed matter. There are separate sections within the journal for Surface and Interface Science and Liquids and Soft Matter.
Journal of Superconductivity
- Covers all aspects of the science and technology of superconductivity, including new materials, new mechanisms, basic and technological properties, new phenomena, and small- and large-scale applications.
- is an American Chemical Society publication that communicates significant research results related to the theory and practice of nanoscience, nanotechnology, and nanoscale research across a wide range of disciplines.
- Dedicated to coverage of all aspects of nanoscale science and technology from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Nature Materials journal covers a range of topics within materials science, from materials engineering and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites) to organic and soft materials (glasses, colloids, liquid crystals, polymers).
- Examples of topics covered in the journal are low temperature physics, fundamental research on novel materials as well as modern techniques of condensed matter research, and mesoscopic physics.
- Papers and review articles on the fundamental and applied aspects of physics in low-dimensional systems, including semiconductor heterostructures, mesoscopic systems, quantum wells and superlattices, two-dimensional electron systems, and quantum wires and dots.
Physical Review B
- International journal specializing in condensed-matter phenomena, as well as materials physics.
Semiconductor Science and Technology
- Semiconductor Science and Technology is a multidisciplinary journal for papers on all aspects of semiconductor research and applications.
Solid State Communications
- International medium for the publication of short communications on significant developments in condensed matter science
Superconductor Science and Technology
- Superconductor Science and Technology is a multidisciplinary journal for papers on all aspects of superconductivity.
Superlattices and Microstructures
- A journal devoted to the science and technology of synthetic microstructures, microdevices, surfaces and interfaces.
- deals exclusively with fundamental theoretical and experimental studies in the physics and chemistry of surfaces.
Thin Solid Films
- is an international journal for the fields of thin-film synthesis, characterization, and applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 3:15:09 UTC -