the entire directory
only in Physics/Condensed_Matter
Soft Condensed Matter
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Materials
Science: Technology: Metallurgy
This category in other languages:
Condensed Matter E-print Server
- arXiv.org e-print server. Free preprints of journal papers from 1992 onwards.
- Frequently asked questions on Condensed Matter Physics, with a page where articles can be retrieved from various journals by typing their volume and page number.
Condensed Matter Links
- Links related to crystals, mathematical modeling, quantum liquids and the Hall effect, among others.
Condensed Matter Physics
- Wikipedia article about he macroscopic and microscopic physical properties of matter.
- Provides general information about condensed matter physics featuring a blog and links to sources of funding and events.
Course: High European Research Course for Users of Large Experimental Systems
- This five week course is designed for students, postdoctoral and senior scientists in the field of Neutron and Synchrotron Radiation for condensed matter studies (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Geosciences, Industrial applications).
Fermi Surface Database
- A database of Fermi surfaces for elemental solids in VRML and gif. Stereo pictures, periodic table and Java program are also provided.
Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- 3D crystal structures in VRML of about 2000 compounds may be generated from a variety of standard crystallographic formats.
ISIS Theory Group
- Theoretical condensed matter research at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Oxford, UK. Includes research details and information on seminars, publications and the history of the group.
Neutron Scattering WWW Resources
- Provided as a service to the international neutron scattering community by Argonne National Laboratory. Links to databases, software, research facilities, and information on conferences.
PhysicsWeb Best of Condensed Matter
- New developments in Condensed Matter Physics.
Quantum Hall Effect
- Boris Skoric introduces the subject of his dissertation on theoretical physics.
Rigorous Investigation of Networks Generated using Simulations
- R.I.N.G.S. is a scientific code developed in Fortran90/MPI to analyze the results of molecular dynamics simulations. Its main feature is the analysis of the connectivity using ring statistics.
Scattering in 1D Disordered Systems: Landauer-Model and Ohm's Law: Linear Growth of Resistance in 1D Disordered Systems
- Thesis by Klaus-Friedhelm Schneider.
Steffen Weber pages
- Crystallography software, applets and demos. Quasicrystals.
The Physics of Materials: How Science Improves Our Lives
- National Research Council report. Free to view and download. (January 01, 1997)
Usenet sci.physics.cond-matter -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2015 at 3:15:09 UTC -