become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational/Journals
Science: Physics: Publications
Chinese Journal of Computational Physics
- Is a comprehensive academic journal in the field of Computational Physics. Its main purpose is to reflect research achievements along the frontiers of Computational Physics.
Communications in Computational Physics
- Publishes research and survey papers in computational modeling of physical problems. Results in multi-physics and multi-scale innovative computational methods and modeling in all physical sciences.
- A list of the recent submissions in Computational Physics to the arXiv e-print service owned by Cornell University.
Computer Physics Communications
- A publication for research papers and computer program descriptions in computational physics and physical chemistry focused is on computational methods and techniques rather than results.
Computer Science Education
- Aims to publish high-quality papers with a specific focus on teaching and learning within the computing discipline that are accessible and of interest to educators, researchers, and practitioners alike.
Computers in Physics
- An online archive of material published in this journal from 1987 to 1998: an index to all 12 volumes, source-code listings, historical information on the CIP annual educational software contest, and representative articles in PDF.
International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC)
- The scope of this journal covers Computational Physics, Physical Computation and related subjects. IJMPC aims at publishing both review and research articles on the use of computers to advance knowledge in physical sciences and the use of physical analogies in computation.
Journal of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics
- A monthly journal of the Russian Academy of Science (RAS). It contains the English translations of papers published in the Zhurnal VychislitelâÀÙnoi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki, which was founded in 1961 by Academician A.A. Dorodnitsyn. The Journal includes surveys and original papers on computational mathematics, computational methods of mathematical physics, informatics, and other mathematical sciences.
Journal of Computational Physics
- A publication that treats the computational aspects of physical problems, presenting techniques for the numerical solution of mathematical equations arising in all areas of physics. The journal seeks to emphasize methods that cross disciplinary boundaries.
- Covers all aspects of research related to, or of importance to, molecular modelling and simulation, including informatics, theoretical and experimental work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 8:51:19 UTC -