become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational/Courses
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Computational: Courses
Science: Physics: Education
- Complete free online versions of this standard textbook on computational methods, in the C, Fortran and Fortran-90 editions. PS/PDF. Software and C++ edition for sale.
- An overview of numerical methods of simulating physical systems.
Books on Computational Science
- A handy list of books on Computational Sciences.
Computational methods in physics
- Illustrate various numerical techniques by focussing on physical problems, aimed at the application of numerical methods to physical models.
- An introductory course to Computational Physics.
- The goal of this course is to make aware of what is involved in computational physics, and the large variety of methods form classical to quantum physics using the computer.
- The topic in computational physics in Wikiversity.
- Source code for computational physics projects
Computational Physics (PH281)
- Introduction to computational methods for simulating physical systems using MATLAB.
Computational Physics by Jos Thijssen
- Free online support material with implementation of the algorithm and exercises of the book.
Computational Physics Course
- This course aims to give a thorough grounding in the main computational techniques used in modern physics. It is particularly important learn by doing. Therefore a significant fraction of the time is spent programming specific physical problems.
Computational Physics Education
- Computational physics classes at Michigan State University.
Computational Physics Fortran Edition
- The FORTRAN and BASIC source codes to accompany the book.
Computational Physics Resource on the Internet
- This course provides an introduction to some of the most widely used methods of computational physics.
Computational Physics with Python
- A complete introduction to the field of computational physics, with examples and exercises in the Python programming language.
Computational Studies of Pure and Dilute Spin Models
- Monte Carlo simulations of ferromagnetic material using Ising and Potts spin models to ascertain selected properties of such material. Discusses what spin models are and how they are used to simulate magnetic material, with particular attention to the use of cluster algorithms.
Free university lectures
- Lectures online on computer science, mathematics, physics and more.
FreeScience books in Computational Physics
- Free books in Computational Physics.
Hands-on tutorial course on VASP
- A self-learning course of the Vienna Ab-initio Simulation Package with slides of the talks and the exercises of the sessions.
Institute for Computational Physics:
- The institute of computational physics on high performance computers.
An Introduction to Computational Physics
- The materials for the book. Including, Errors Found, Fortran and C codes.
Lectures from Summer Schools on Computational Materials Science
- Full set of notes in computational solid state physics from talks given by recognized leaders in the field.
- From Theory to Algorithms, a summary of the key ingredients necessary to carry out simulation by the Forschungszentrum Jülich.
Prof. Phillip M. Duxbury's website
- Lectures by Professor Phillip M. Duxbury at Michigan State University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 20:09:01 UTC -