become an editor
the entire directory
only in Classical_Mechanics/Courses
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Classical Mechanics: Courses
Science: Physics: Education: Mechanics
Analytical Mechanics I
- A course on classical mechanics with online lecture notes.
- A Cambridge University course with lecture notes, focussing on the Lagrangian and Hamiltonian approaches to classical mechanics.
- Class notes from a graduate course.
- Includes course notes, handouts, problems with solutions and a FAQ.
How do bullets fly?
- Discussion of the basics of the motion of projectiles through the atmosphere by Ruprecht Nennstiel.
- A Harvard course with online lecture notes
Mechanics and Special Relativity
- Introduction to Lagrangian mechanics, Noether's theorem, special relativity, collisions and scattering, rotational motion, angular momentum, torque, the moment of inertia tensor, oscillators damped and driven, gravitation, planetary motion, and introduction to cosmology
- Synopsis of part of a graduate course including Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics, classical fields, symmetries and conservation laws, broken symmetry, Dirac field, propagators and causality. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:45:06 PM EDT -