the entire directory
only in Physics/Alternative
Unproven Energy Concepts
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Weather Phenomena: Thunderstorms and Lightning: Ball Lightning
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry
This category in other languages:
Aether: The Physicalist's God
- Book by Laurent R. Duchesne in which he attempts to reconcile a centuries old notion of wholeness in space and time with established scientific theories.
- Attempts to explain the experimental and theoretical foundations of the new science of Aetherometry, or the Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity (AToS).
Allan's Time Interval Metrology Enterprise
- New Unified Field Theory shows relationship between gravity, mass, energy density, weak and strong nuclear force fields; evidence and discussion.
Alternative Science Research
- Alternative science research such as on free energy, space travel, quasi quantum computer, magnet motors and time travel.
- The Hubble constant is a combination of the parameters of the electron and the planck constant.
Atomic Structure and the Pascal Triangle
- Explores a connection between electron shell numbers on the one hand and pyramidal, tetrahedral and triangular numbers on the other.
Awakening to Truth
- Online book explaining the fundamental flaws of modern science and unearthing the design and principles on which nature is constructed and functions.
Big Bertha Thing
- High energy particle physics research project, results and software. Outlandish particle periodic table. Scientific cartoons. Spam attack stategic studies. Documentation on 1st and 2nd battles of cyberspace. Astrophysics net ring.
Charles Vind's Web Page
- A collection of articles that speculate on the fundamental nature of space, matter, energy, as well as the mysteries of human consciousness.
- New dynamics which establishes the existence of a new universal force of interaction, called kinetic force.
The Cosmic Time Hypothesis
- CTH has far-reaching consequences for cosmology and elementary particles physics, especially the big bang theory, cosmological constants, vacuum energy, unification of natural forces and earth expansion.
Creation of Momentum
- With this model, momentum is created during the interaction between radiation and matter, without the prior existence of momentum in the radiation.
Creative Science and Research
- Fuelless engines and generators, built and tested by inventor Rick Harrison. Product information on plans and kits that are available for sale.
Dampened Oscillator as a Model for the Material Fractal
- Unified theory using dampened oscillator statistics in physics, chemistry, and biology.
Dark Matter: Our Universe is a Negative Charge
- Sam Sade provides an individual interpretation on the structure of the Universe.
The Dilemma Facing Science
- How the universe was created and what science must overcome to make the observation.
Dinosaur Extinction - The Gravitational Hypothesis
- An original, serious and well-argued theory by F.Malmartel explaining dinosaur extinction, especially why dinosaurs disappeared when reptiles survived.
Discussing Modern Thermal Physics
- Essays by Pierre-Marie Robitaille, Ph.D. Professor of Radiology at Ohio State University.
Distance, Time and Space
- Time and space are fiction - only distance is reality.
Dr. Evan's Theories
- Dr Evan explains his theories on such things as dimensional shifts, time travel and light speed travel.
- Proposes the theory of Empirical Relativity which reveals an equivalence between two fundamental components of physical reality, mass and distance.
- Presents an alternative view of the universe based on the concept of an all pervading fluid-like hyperdimensional aether.
- An alternative approach to the question of the nature of energy, space and time. The definition of each leads to a suggested theory of a "Moving space."
Flux Particle Theory
- James Clifford Cranwell puts forward his theory that the Universe is made from just one type of particle.
The Fourth Dimension
- In different passages of his dialogues, Plato showed deep mathematically-based physical insights. Regrettably most readers overlooked these statements. [PDF]
Fundamentals of New Physics and of the Universe Picture
- Two hypothesises which resolve the inconsistent experimental material and problems accumulated by modern science.
The General Principles of Reality
- Theoretical physics ebook derives a significant discovery that shakes the foundation of science and physics and unifies quantum and relativistic physics in an exact relationship.
Gonzalo A. Moreno's Physics Papers
- Discusses the nature of energy and matter in its relation with space-time, its relation with relativity, and unified strengths.
Hypothetical Collisions of an Ideal Solid
- A modern atomist theory of the physical universe.Alternative theory that overturns Einstein's Theory of Relativity and returns physics to Classical Mechanics with absolute space and time.
The Incunabula Papers: Ong's Hat and other Gateways to New Dimensions
- The on-line account of renegade researchers who broke the dimensional barriers and were pursued by the "powers that be" because of it. Told through the person of investigative reporter Joseph Matheny who discovered their story years later.
- A New Dynamics, with Newtonian Dynamics as a special case. Applicable in insect flight, and astrophysics.
The Josef Hasslberger Page of Physics, Economy and New Energy
- Themes on this page include Vortex as a basic physical mechanism, a new look on Thermodynamics, and Action at a Distance. A new co-ordinate system based on tetrahedral geometry is proposed.
- A loose network of alternative science researchers, experimenters, interested people and groups who communicate freely and share information.
Less than Hypothetical Physics
- Personal ideas on light, prime numbers and space-time.
- Quantum origin of the Universe. This model proposes that the Big-Bang model and the Steady-State model are complementary.
Mirror Matter Theory
- Fundamental particles, such as the electron and proton, have left-handed interactions and do not respect mirror symmetry. This experimental fact motivates the idea that a set of mirror particles exist.
Mirror Matter: The Invisible Universe
- Provides information on this theory which asserts that each type of fundamental particle has a "twin brother". Ordinary photons, for example, can interact with ordinary electrons, but never with mirror electrons or mirror photons.
A Model of Reality
- This new theory is a physics breakthrough that completely rewrites fundamental modern physics with reality-based principles.
MOND: Modified Newtonian Dynamics
- Overview of a controversial scientific theory proposed by Moti Milgrom as a solution to the missing mass problem in extragalactic astronomy.
Mountain Math Software
- Free software and free speculation.
Natural Philosophy Alliance
- Groups of scientists from around the world that are challenging beliefs in mainstream physics and astronomy.
The Nature of Existence
- A detailed, ex nihilo model of the universe is developed as the geometric embodiment of a simple integer count. Causes are generated for data - of the type accepted by the consensus of informed opinion - in experimental physics, astronomy, astrophysics and cosmology.
Nothing That Matters
- A theory in which space has a structure of its own - made up of massless photon like particles.
On Beyond Darwin
- Book by J.N.Patterson Hume on his theory that the physical universe also creates its own environment that lends to all the behaviors that have to this date been stated as Laws of Physics.
- Recent discoveries in quantum physics and in cosmology shed new light on how mind interacts with matter.
Perceptions: Spinning-Top Effect of Precession
- Check of 'spinning-top' Earth and its changes - and revealing hitherto unexplained cause of 'precession.'
Physics and Humanity
- R. van Spaandonk offers views on several topics and describes a new model of the hydrogen atom electron that purports to demonstrate the equivalence of the magnetic field energy and kinetic energy of the electron.
Physics Myths and Physics Facts
- Flaws in concepts and theories of modern physics.
The Physics of Happening
- Scanning the timelines of events having a life of their own exposes some of their mysterious evolving structures. Phil Henshaw
Physics of the Mysterious
- Arkadiusz Jadczyk is a theoretical physicist and provides his thoughts on channelling, time travel and the paradigm shift.
The Physics of Time Speed
- The local rate of passage of time is presented as the universal cause for all motion. Correlations with other elements of modern physics are also suggested.
- An on-line journal dedicated to the verification and improvement of Classical Physics into Universal Physics with the approval of a logical, impartial and distant, non-accelerating observer.
Project Q-Day 2000
- Presentation of thesis of National Science Project. Innovations developed in field of computers, magnetic power technology, and physics.
- Nicolae Mazilu discusses old and new problems of physics, astronomy and astrology, adopting a philosophic stance.
Pulsoid Theory: A Paradigm Shift
- The pulsoid theory is a complete theory that rationalizes the natural environment. Provides information on the elliptical constant, at the crux of pulsoid theory, resurrects string theory and resuscitates loop quantum gravity.
- Todd Mathews Kelso introduces this theory which postulates the existence of a basic unit of matter, the Pythagorean atom. It considers both time and space to be absolute and motion a function of space and time.
Quantum Consciousness by James Forberg
- This book on disk by Jim Forberg details the new physics of the unlimited human mind: Metaphysics, Hypnosis.
Quantum Smarandache Paradoxes
- These paradoxes are based on the antitheses visible/invisible, stable/unstable, determinancy/indeterminancy, certainty/uncertainty. [PDF]
The Quest for Gravity Control
- Gravitycontrol.org has been created to search for the team or individual who can demonstrate gravity control on demand.
Research Laboratory for Vacuum Energy
- Provides information on research into finding a method of using the quantum vacuum as a potential energy source.
- A perpetual motion system based on spiral tracks in the ether. Site in English and German.
Science Forum of Debates
- Alternative physics articles and discussions.
- The secret of gravity is revealed in a new theory. Learn how fields move faster than the speed of light.
Shade Tree Physics
- Articles on Newtonian physics applied to astronomy and cosmology. Emphasis on works of Walter Ritz. Anisotropic quasar redshift histograms. Index of early bremsstrahuung journal articles. Commentaries and URLs dealing with Velikovsky.
Society for the Advancement of Autodynamics
- The SAA aims to provide the public with information about Autodynamics, a theory discovered by Dr. Ricardo Carezani while investigating a conceptual flaw in Einstein's theory.
Space Plasmas and Radiation Processes
- Inconsistencies in present theories and alternative solutions.
- The new theory contains only radiation. Particles consist of mono-rays in form of spiral-field-cords; which bent extremely itself; comes together to a circle; and is fusing phase-exactly to a ring-process.
String Hypothesis of Physical Fields
- Andrija Radovic examines this theory.
Structure of Electron: An Important Scientific Discovery
- An exploration of the structure of the atom, electric fields and magnetic fields, explanation of light, light emission and light absorption, chemical reactions and the wave nature of matter.
Structure of the Atom
- Article by Joseph George discussing atomic structure and proposing that electrons in a non-excited atom are motionless.
The Swedish Association for New Physics
- A non-profit association aiming to be a forum for research at the border of or outside established scientific paradigms.
Sympathetic Vibratory Physics
- A master index of SVP web pages. Some very interesting links and files, including some from publications of the 1800's on various "scientific" theories.
Theoretical Dialectical Journal
- A new form of physics based on dialectics.
Theories with Problems: by Keith Mayes
- Examination of theories in physics from the Big Bang to Quantum Theory, time travel, superluminal speed and Time itself.
The Theory of Field Interaction
- T.B.Bon presents a novel, coherent, conceptual perspective on a variety of interactive physics areas including field structure, momentum, photons and particles, quantization, relativity and redshift. Downloadable as a pdf file.
The Theory of Infinites
- Online book that attempts to reconcile current scientific conflicts with an alternative explanation of infinity and time.
Theory of Reciprocity
- The theory which reconciles the phenomenon of 'Existence' with the principles of logic.
Things I Don't Understand
- Questions and practical tests of anomalies that seem to go against the laws of physics.
Time and Gravity Control, Free Energy
- Experimental proposals, projects and theories.
- Discusses various aspects of time travel including paradoxes and the existence of causality.
Time Will Tell
- An essay about the nature of time.
- Time quantizing, time sensing, autoadaptation-theorem and the algorithm of life. A new universal theory described, by Erich Bieramperl.
- The Rational Unified Theory Of Nature
The Twin Universe
- Corrections to the fundamental laws of thermodynamics force the existence of twin universes. Explains quantum wave-particle duality, anti-gravity and time-reversal effects of cosmological dark-energy.
- Analyses of outstanding physics problems in many disciplines - with some surprising results.
- Models of energy density quantification and of eternal oscillating universe.
A Unified Field Theory
- A mathematical description of nature based on the geometry of Space-Time. General Relativity,Energy-Stress tensor, a set of current densities and Quantum mechanics for Spin 1 Bosons. Space-Time dimensions calculated and not put in by hand.
Unified Theory of Fields and Matter
- A revolutionary theory has been proposed by N. A. Liashko that represents a new view of physics.
- Shrinking theory of the universe and consequences of the relativity of the speed of light, distance, size, mass and time.
The Vectorial Theory of the Universe
- Basing on the hyperspace conception attempt of the explanation what is the movement in surrounding us three-dimensional space. Description of the inert mass as the attribute of the space.
- Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Colgate University. Includes an archive of his published papers and essays on subjects concerning physics and metaphysics.
Weird Science (Bill Beaty's Homepages)
- Weird Research, Anomalous Physics
What is Time?
- In this article it is proposed that time is the presence of motion and forces and is caused by the expansion of space.
What's Happened to Physics?
- Blog from Ray Dickensen discussing the present state of physics.
The Yoctotechnology Website
- A site about Yoctotechnology. Not much yet as this topic is completely theoretical at the moment.
Usenet alt.sci.physics.new-theories -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 8:54:07 UTC -