become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_Departments/Two-Year_Colleges
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Academic Departments: Two-Year Colleges
AAPT Guidelines for Two-Year College Physics Programs
- PDF-format booklet (35 pages, 848 KB). Printed copies may be requested from AAPT.
Characteristics of Two-year College Physics Faculty
- Information from the 1996 AIP report.
Physics at Los Positas
- Includes administrative information, syllabi, course forums and assignments for these general physics courses.
Strategic Programs for Innovations in Undergraduate Physics at Two Year Colleges (SPIN-UP/TYC)
- A project to find exemplary physics programs at two-year colleges from which a large number of minorities and women enter science, technology, engineering or math programs at a four-year college or university. SPIN-UP/TYC also is documenting programs that encourage students to elect teacher preparation programs at four-year colleges or universities.
TYC Physics Workshop Project
- Joliet Junior College (IL), Lee College (TX) and the National Science Foundation team up to offer professional development workshops for two-year college physics teachers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 5, 2010 11:27:14 PM EDT -