become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Open Directory - Science: Physics: Academic Departments: Europe: United Kingdom
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Europe: United Kingdom
Cardiff University - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Includes information about the department, admissions, teaching, research, and local resources.
Imperial College - Department of Physics
- Information of colloquia, seminars, research, staff and both undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes.
Keele University - Department of Physics
- Contains prospective student information, related links, contacts, teaching resources, staff listing, and the Keele AstroSoc organization.
Lancaster University - Department of Physics
- Research details, undergraduate and post-graduate opportunities, news, events and jobs.
Loughborough University - Department of Physics
- Details of courses available, research activities, news, seminars, and student resources.
Queen's University of Belfast - Department of Mathematics and Physics
- Details of the research divisions and teaching departments. Also a source of information for prospective students.
University of Bath -Department of Physics
- Details of courses, research groups, and a mini-FAQ.
University of Birmingham - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Undergraduate and graduate physics courses with a wide choice of options. Top-rated research in a broad range of fields in physics and astronomy.
University of Bristol - Department of Physics
- Includes a staff list and contact information, course details and list of students, admissions information and information on the research groups.
University of Cambridge - Cavendish Laboratory
- The department of physics at Cambridge is known for the quality of its research and teaching. Details of both are given here.
University of Cambridge - Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- DAMTP is one of the two constituent Departments of the Faculty of Mathematics of Cambridge University. Research areas include fluid dynamics, theoretical geophysics, high energy physics and cosmology.
University of Dundee - Electronic Engineering and Physics Division
- Information on the departments research, history and courses available.
University of Edinburgh - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Research details, contact information, resources for prospective students, and seminars.
University of Exeter - School of Physics
- News, admissions, jobs and an overview of the university, the department and the degrees offered.
University of Glasgow - Department of Physics
- Includes information on the research groups and courses offered, an introduction to the department, and details of colloquia.
University of Hull - Department of Physics
- Includes admissions information, related activities, information on research being undertaken and links to related sites.
University of Leeds - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Consists of a staff directory, course details, admissions information, research details, upcoming events information and a webcam.
University of Leicester - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- General departmental information, as well as information for prospective and current students, and details of ongoing research.
University of Liverpool
- Provides details of the Masters course in Engineering Applications of Lasers.
University of Liverpool - Department of Physics
- Information on the departments programmes of study, research activities, and an introduction to physics and its uses.
University of London, King's College - Department of Physics
- Details of current research, how to apply to study, and the courses available to study. Contact details for academic staff are also present.
University of London, Queen Mary - Department of Physics
- Details of the department and its research interests. For prospective students, undergraduate and postgraduate brochures are available.
University of London, Royal Holloway - Department of Physics
- Includes an overview of the department, information for prospective students, current research details and a section for physics teachers which includes free nanotechnology and particle physics datasheets.
University of London, University College - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Information grouped under admissions, people, teaching and research.
University of Manchester - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- A source of information for current staff and students, prospective students, and on the department itself.
University of Nottingham - School of Physics and Astronomy
- Research in the School is organised within the general areas of Astronomy, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nanoscience, Quantum and Statistical Phenomena and Semiconductors.
University of Oxford - Department of Physics
- A source of information on admissions, teaching and research at one of the largest departments in the United Kingdom.
University of Reading - School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- The department offers award winning undergraduate courses and postgraduate research opportunities.
University of Salford - Physics and Materials
- About the department, its degrees, staff, students and research.
University of Sheffield - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Details of the student physics and astrophysics societies, jobs, teaching, admissions and current research.
University of Southampton - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Admissions information, student resources and details of both the research and staff .
University of St. Andrews - School of Physics and Astronomy
- Provides wide coverage of physics and astronomy for undergraduates, and significant research, but is small enough for staff and students to interact in ways that may not be possible elsewhere.
University of Strathclyde - Department of Physics
- Listing of undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses, as well as research opportunities.
University of Surrey - Department of Physics
- Undergraduate and post-graduate course information, the departments research interests and contact details.
University of Sussex - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- A source of information for undergraduate admissions, current students and staff. A welcome to the department and details of research are also present.
University of Wales, Swansea - Department of Physics
- Three-year BSc with specialised options in laser physics, medical physics, and particle physics and the foundations of cosmology.
University of Warwick - Department of Physics
- The Department has an international reputation for its research activities in solid state physics, the physics of materials, and in solar system plasma physics.
University of York - Department of Physics
- Information about the departments research groups, undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, and also its staff and students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 23:22:39 UTC -