the entire directory
only in Science/Physics
Open Directory - Science: Physics
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Chats and Forums
News and Media
Philosophy of Physics
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of Physics
- Online encyclopedia of physics terms and formulas. Full searchable, and also browsable alphabetically and by topic. Part of Eric's Treasure Troves of Science.
- Links to physics departments, physical societies, journals, job information, and other physics related information.
- Provides an interactive opportunity to learn visually and conceptually about 20th Century science and high-tech devices.
- A page on modern physics, such as quantum mechanics and black holes, and some mathematics.
Physics News Graphics
- Diagrams (with captions) appearing in various AIP publications, sorted by category or by date.
- A tutorial and article driven community. Votes, science news and a discussion forum.
- The flagship publication of the American Institute of Physics (AIP). Provides feature articles, news stories, analyses, book and product reviews, a searchable job database, and obituaries.
Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme (PACS)
- Hierarchical numbering scheme, developed by the American Institute of Physics, used to identify fields and sub-fields of physics.
Physics on MathPages
- Articles, leaning towards a mathematical description, on a wide range of topics in physics.
- Searchable database of physics resources from the Institute of Physics which matches a person's question, age and knowledge profile to handpicked sites. Also includes the Physics Life animation.
Physnet: The Physics Departments and Documents Network
- Serves information from physics departments and institutes worldwide: departmental information, locally stored documents, authoring tools, free access journals, jobs, conferences and education material.
The Net Advance of Physics
- MIT resource providing discussions at various levels of sophistication that cover all areas of physics.
TheTangentBundle Physics Project
- An experimental wiki-based collection of user-contributed articles on graduate level physics topics including subjects such as string theory, quantum field theory, mathematical physics and quantum mechanics.
World Year of Physics 2005
- International effort to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Miraculous Year (1905) and raise public awareness of physics.
- News, feature articles, reviews, obituaries, and other items from the monthly magazine for the physics community. [RSS]
Usenet sci.physics -
Usenet sci.physics.research -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:18:12 AM EDT -