become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Europe
Open Directory - Science: Organizations: Regional: Europe
Government Geological Surveys
Official Economic Statistics
Regional: Europe: Science and Environment
Science: Environment: Organizations: Governmental: Europe
All European Academies (ALLEA)
- A federation of the national academies of sciences and of humanities in 38 European countries. With links to members, information on the organization and its publications.
CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
- European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
- Community Research and Development Information Service.
EU Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
- The EU strategic priorities for Research, Technological Development and Demonstration activities for 2007-2013.
- To demonstrate the use of GRIDs in selected scientific and industrial communities, address the specific requirements of these communities, and highlight the benefits of using GRIDs.
- A Europe-wide network for industrial research and development, strengthening European competitiveness by promoting 'market-driven' collaborative RTD, involving industry and research institutes.
European Academy of Sciences
- EAS aims to promote excellence in science and technology and their essential roles in fostering social and economic development and progress.
European Cooperation in Science and Technology
- COST is an intergovernmental framework for European cooperation in these fields, allowing the coordination of nationally-funded research on a European level.
European Environment Agency
- Information on environmental conditions, issues, and research themes, including reports, data and links.
European Research Training Networks
- Groups of researchers - at least five groups from at least three countries - with a research and training proposal. Includes information about assistance for young professionals, publications and how to apply.
European Science Foundation
- The ESF promotes high quality science at a European level. It acts as a catalyst for the development of science by bringing together leading scientists and funding agencies to debate, plan and implement pan-European initiatives.
- Working to strengthen the links between European research and European society, create an integrated space for science and technology in Europe, and influence science and technology policies. Information about Euroscience and about science policy topics and issues.
Initiative for Science in Europe
- An independent platform of European learned societies and scientific organizations. Members, activities.
Joint Research Centre
- The European Union's scientific and technical research laboratory and an integral part of the European Commission.
Research at the European Commission
- The Directorate General responsible for Science, Research and Development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:08:51 PM EDT -