become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Weblogs
News and Media
Library and Information Science
Science in Society
Science: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
the aromaconnection blog
- News and discussion relating to the science and business of aromatherapy, essential oils, and natural perfumery.
- Musing of an amateur astronomer. Covering astronomical happenings among the planets, stars and beyond.
- Physicists exploring an interest in biology.
- Weblog of a global life sciences and medicine research community.
The Black Hole
- Blog about issues affecting science based trainees at Canadian Universities.
- A podcast on science, curiosities and general knowledge, featuring interviews with scientists and topics of interest.
- Exploring advanced technologies from past and future, an entirely new analytical view at science.
California Biotech Law Blog
- This blog addresses litigation, legislation, deals, and legal issues of interest to the California biotech community.
- News and views with a focus on organic chemistry.
- Blog providing commentary on technologies, news, and issues relating to next generation energy and the environment.
- Personal thoughts on complex systems science, plus a bit about religion and science.
- Group weblog co-written by five physicists and astrophysicists.
- Science writer and author Marcia Bartusiak's arm-chair exploration of the celestial landscape, providing insights on astronomical discoveries, past and present.
The Daily Galaxy
- Eclectic text and video blog of news and insights on science, space, technology and popular culture.
- Provides news about robotic technologies and medical robotics as well as other interesting engineering topics. Also provides tutorials for SolidWorks.
Discovering Biology in a Digital World
- Educational weblog centering on computational biology and genetic research.
- A science blog about news, inventions and discoveries.
Dread Tomato Addiction
- A weblog of science, statistics and humor. The author finds much in science that is fascinating or fun and plenty that needs to be made-fun-of.
- A collection of articles written by a physicist about physics, other scientific fields, philosophy and politics.
Dura Mater: Odd Bits From a Distracted Scientist's Brain
- Reflections on science and technology news and its influence on society.
- Blog covering ecology, nature and the environment.
Fractured and Karst Hydrogeology
- Blog covering the research activities of JC Maréchalin on this subject. includes power point scientific presentations and links to research papers.
- Future technological trends and their likely effects on human society, politics and evolution.
- Provides news and resources about gender biology, gender physiology, gender-specific medicine, gender medicine, and sex differences regarding men's and women's health.
- Ruminations on computational geometry, algorithms, theoretical computer science and life.
The Grok Project
- A blog which chronicles an attempt to retrace the progression of science and technology throughout human history.
Hand Picked....and Carefully Sorted
- Covers interesting developments in agriculture, animal sciences, human sciences, leisure and tourism and the environment.
Henry's Webiocosm Blog
- Observations and photography in biology, botany and zoology.
I Build Rockets
- Adventures in amateur and model rocketry.
Ideonexus: Science, Cyberspace, Speculation
- A blog providing links to science-related news stories, politics and popularization.
- The DaVinci Institute present scientific breakthroughs and innovative technologies.
In the Pipeline
- Weblog about developments in pharmacology and chemistry by a working researcher at a drug company.
- Blog covering science publishing trends, ethics, peer review, and open access.
Life Studies Blog
- Discussion about philosophy of life, death, nature, science and technology, and their impact on contemporary culture and society.
Lubos Motl's Reference Frame
- News, opinion and political commentary relating to string theory, mathematics and physics.
- Measurement devices, measurement education and measuring, organised so that users can exchange thoughts and ideas on the topic.
The Mr Science Show
- Regular blog and podcast on scientific and social topics, featuring summaries of news articles, science stories and podcast links. Page includes photos and some videos.
NASA Orion Spaceship Blog
- News relating to NASA's Orion Spaceship and its mission to take astronauts to the Moon and Mars.
NBC News: Cosmic Log
- Weblog by MSNBC.com science editor Alan Boyle, with daily science and space news and links.
Next Big Future
- Tracking progress to the future especially advanced nanotechnology, nuclear and energy technology, quantum computers, life extension, space technology and AI.
- Weblog offering news and discussions on genetics, molecular biology, bioinformatics and nanotechnology.
Not Even Wrong
- Physics and mathematics discussion from the author at the front line of the string theory controversy.
The OpenScience Project Weblog
- Weblog of a collaboration encouraging the production and release of open source scientific software.
PhysOrg Science News Weblog
- Covers recent science and technology discoveries and developments.
- Documents the experiences of human "pillownaut" test subjects in NASA's Lunar and Mars research programs.
- A blog mainly about hypothetical thought experiments both scientific and unscientific, appealing and understandable to both groups.
- Blog posts from members of the ResearchGATE community are aggregated to provide a reputable source for news, commentary, research and innovation.
RobBlog: Science News and Opinion
- Digest of science news from a wide range of sources, with commentary.
The Sceptical Chymist
- New and exciting developments in chemistry and chemical biology from the editors of Nature and associated journals.
- Blog by Mic Farris who holds a Ph.D. in Space Physics from UCLA and is an award-winning scientist and author.
Science and Technology News
- Provides summaries of some of the latest science and technology headlines, as well as pictures, article links, and references.
- General science and technology news weblog.
- Blog by scientists in Nepal.
Science for Non-Majors
- TK Kenyon discusses and explains scientific issues in plain English. Bad science gutted. Great science extolled.
Science in Action
- Explorations of science and math in the real world, with topical comments, unexpected connections and weird facts.
- Kristen Rosenthal's blog exploring current, popular science and emphasizing the importance of scientific research in everyday life.
Science Musings Blog
- A regular meditation on humankind's quest to understand the universe.
- Articles about a variety of science topics such as genetics, technology, wildlife preservation and astronomy.
Science Quick Picks
- A chemist's selection of science news and resources.
- Topic-specific overviews of free-access online scientific sources.
- Blog from a university-based researcher, trying to help the general public making sense of scientific news.
- Science news and features plus commentary by science journalist and writer David Bradley.
- 60+ bloggers selected on the basis of their originality, insight, talent, and dedication provide up-to-date coverage of their different scientific fields.
- Provides coverage of space and science news.
- Community edited science weblog and discussion forum.
- Blog attempting to track the impact of science and technology.
Short Sharp Science
- A science news weblog from New Scientist.
- Up to date information about the daily advances mankind is making in stem cells, genetics, biology, artificial intelligence, aging, robotics and more.
- News and technological innovations in space exploration.
The Spacewriter's Ramblings
- Anything and everything about science, especially astronomy and the cosmos.
- Blog from Starlab, a company doing research on space and neuroscience, two fundamental themes of the new millennium.
Steorn's Orbo: Dispatches from the Future
- The Irish company Steorn claims to have developed a revolutionary technology for generating free energy: Orbo. This blog provides the story from the beginning and continues as it unfolds.
- Blog on science, ideas, curiosity, technology and related areas.
- Summary and discussion of various interesting research papers in psychology and technology.
Tech News Briefs
- Technology news updates.
- Blog about upcoming technologies such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, robotics and artificial intelligence.
Temple Cutting Edge
- Blog highlighting interesting news, research and expertise in health, science and technology at Temple University.
- News and discussion about energy, fuels and the environment.
Thoughts From Kansas
- Weblog of a University of Kansas ecology and evolutionary biology student, fighting for progressive politics, evolution, and endangered species.
- Blog covering a number of scientific subjects including robotics, space exploration, nanotechnology, energy and health.
Universe of Science
- Blog covering mathematics, biosciences, chemistry, popular science and science writing.
- Open source chemistry weblog, discussing online resources and solutions to computational and practical problems.
- A Canadian medical student blogs about his road to becoming a physician. The events from teaching hospital wards and medical school classrooms are captured and presented to readers in a mix of humour, action, and drama.
A Voyage to Arctucus
- Jay Manifold's weblog about science and scientific applications.
- A random walk through maths and science.
- Greg Fish explores science, the strange, and the unknown. Also includes links to his published essays.
World Science Blog
- Comments and perspectives from readers of the global science news site.
- Collaborative blog dedicated to current events and news, also covering scientific issues.
- Aims to provide science and environmental information which is easy to understand and assimilate.
- Informational blog about radiology and medical technology including medical imaging digital solutions. [RSS]
Green Trust Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Discussion and education on renewable energy, permaculture, biofuels, and independent living. [Atom]
- Eclectic news and views on health informatics and eLearning. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2015 at 14:54:05 UTC -