become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methods_and_Techniques/Stereology
Methods and Techniques
The 10th European Congress of Stereology and Image Analysis
- Presentations and authors at the 10th European Congress to held in Milan, Italy.
Blue Histology - A Brief Introduction to Stereology
- The University of Western Australia presents an illustrated description of sampling and measurement techniques. Includes exercises in estimating volume and cell density.
- Stereology systems including image analysis for biological research including the neurosciences, toxicology, and pharmacology.
International Society for Stereology
- Inviting membership. Includes abstracts of journals, courses and details of related conferences.
- Explores both recent and innovative methods in stereology as well as cover interesting aspects of older issues.
- Introduction to common pitfalls encountered in stereological work.
Stereology Error Calculator
- Calculator of standard sampling error and sampling points needed for stereological research applications.
- List of classes taught worldwide.
Stereology Resource Center
- Provides biomedical and bioscience researchers with resources for scientific measurement and analysis. Describes training, software, tissue sample analysis, and independent validation.
- Describes software, hardware, training, and custom development.
Three-Dimensional Counting: An Accurate and Direct Method to Estimate Numbers of Cells in Sectioned Material
- 1988 paper by Robert W. Williams and Pasko Rakic presenting the "counting box" method. Updated with authors' comments on their paper and on the Abercrombie's correction. (September 10, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 10:15:06 UTC -