become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microscopy/Organizations
Methods and Techniques
Open Directory - Science: Methods and Techniques: Microscopy: Organizations
Czechoslovak Society for Electron Microscopy
- Lists news, meetings, membership details, and links to other societies and microscopy resources in the Czech Republic.
- Interdisciplinary collection of links, including artistic images related to polarized light microscopy.
Microscopy Society of America
- Promotes and communicates advances in microscopy.
Microscopy Society of Southern Africa
- Aims to promote and develop microscopy and associated techniques in the Southern African region. Includes a history of the society and information on membership, the newsletter, projects and the annual conference.
National and International Professional Society Sites for Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Directory of websites.
Russian Society of Scanning Probe Microscopy and Nanotechnology
- Founded in 1998 to provide information interchange and encourage the development of research and practical applications in the area of scanning probe microscopy and nanotechnology. [In Russian and English.]
State Microscopical Society of Illinois
- Organization of amateur and professional microscopists. Information about meetings, workshops, and other events.
Swiss Society for Optics and Microscopy
- The SSOM furthers the exchange of information and experience with international organisations by disseminating information and by financially supporting members in participating in international conferences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:15:05 AM EST -