become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microscopy/Electron_Microscopy
Methods and Techniques
Open Directory - Science: Methods and Techniques: Microscopy: Electron Microscopy
Scanning Probe Microscopes
- Educational outreach project of the World Wide Laboratory. The primary goal of the Bugscope project is to demonstrate that relatively low cost, sustainable access to a scanning electron microscope can be made available to K-12 classrooms.
Centre for Advanced Microscopy
- The Centre provides microscopy services for the life and physical sciences.
Electron Microprobe Laboratory, University of Minnesota
- Facility for non-destructive chemical analyses of solids using a JEOL 8900 Electron Probe Microanalyzer.
- Information from Wikipedia on this instrument, its history, the different types and its applications.
Ernst Ruska-Centre for Microscopy
- A multidiscipline division in Germany providing scientific researchers with resources and services.
Group of Advanced Electron Microscopy
- Prof. J. Arbiol and his group are developing and applying electron nanoscopy and microscopy tools to characterize a wide variety of materials including semiconductors, superconductors, magnetic materials, metals and catalysts.
Homebuilt STM Project
- An amateur project to build a scanning tunneling microscope, including detailed descriptions of mechanics, electronics and software.
ISI TOPCON SEM
- Information on these scanning electron microscopes other microscopes, servicing and parts.
- Electron Microscopist at Stanford University provides images and techniques of organisms including zebrafish, mouse, Drosophila and cultured cells.
- Offers image enhancement software originally developed to enhance detail in scanning electron microscope images.
M.E. Taylor Engineering
- Provides electron microscopy supplies and equipment and custom machining and laboratory services.
- Offers reference standards for the following micro-analysis systems: AUGER, BSED, EDX, SEM, STEM, TEM, WDX, XRF and micro-probe. Also manufactures calibration standards for BSED and scanning electron microscope.
- Information and forum about microanalysis with X-ray spectrometer (EDX) in Electron Microscope (EPMA)
- Offers SEM and light microscopy services in the Boston, MA area.
- Scanning electron microscope photography of David Scharf.
- Scientific stock images taken with electron microscopes.
- Offers to generate high resolution photo realistic digital SEM images, from 15 to 20,000 times in magnification, with either a conventional or backscattered electron detector.
STS Analytical Testing Laboratory
- Provides full service microscopy consulting and analytical services for SEM-EDS, 3-D metrology and optical microscopy.
Universidad de los Andes: SEM Characterization Laboratory
- Provides services to the academic, research and productive community, inside and outside the University. In Spanish and English.
Users Guide forTEM Operation
- A teaching aid for scientists who are new to transmission electron microscopy.
WHD Microanalysis Consultants
- Specialists in applying microscopic techniques to problems with cementitious materials. United Kingdom based company offering scanning electron microscopy consultancy services to clients worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 8, 2012 12:35:07 PM EST -