become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methods_and_Techniques/Microscopy
Methods and Techniques
Open Directory - Science: Methods and Techniques: Microscopy
Research Groups and Centers
Scanning Probe Microscopy
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Industrial Metrology
Science: Physics: Crystallography
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
This category in other languages:
College of Microscopy
- Offers education and training across a wide range of equipment. At Westmont, Illinois, USA.
CSIRO Minerals: Microcharacterisation
- The MicroBeam Laboratory offers ultra-high resolution electron microscopy and microanalysis capabilities suitable for both industrial and scientific research applications.
Goettingen Institute for X-ray Physics
- Development and applications of X-ray microscopy.
Lehigh Microscopy School
- PA school offers short courses each June on electron microscopy, scanning probe microscopy, and microanalysis.
Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- MRFM is a technology for detecting the resonant force of single protons in order to image nano-structures in three dimensions. This site is a directory on people, processes publications and products.
Microscope - US Patents
- Site highlights US patents issued between the years 1855-1915.
Microscopy and Analysis
- Portal to support the global controlled circulation magazine Microscopy and Analysis, published by Wiley. Covers light, electron and probe microscopy.
The Microscopy ListServer
- Email discussion forum giving members a centralized Internet address to which questions/comments/answers in the various fields of microscopy and microanalysis can be rapidly distributed to a list of other members.
- Web treatise on microscopy that covers a broad range of topics from basic to advanced.
Microscopy Vendors Database
- Online database of microscopy vendors from optical and electron microscopy, spectroscopy, microanalysis, spare parts, and image analysis.
Molecular Expressions: Images from the Microscope
- Hundreds of photomicrographs (photographs through the microscope) of everything from superconductors and high-tech materials to ice cream and beer.
- Research in the development of optical microscopes with resolutions in the nanometer scale.
Open Microscopy Environment
- Resource for the analysis and classification of biological images using a database-driven three-tier software system, maintained by MIT.
Petr's Microscopy Resources
- Pages of interest for microscopists, including microscopy meetings, literature, resources and suppliers.
- Image galleries of homogenous and heterogenous polymers using TEM, AFM and light microscopy equipment at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
Shared Research Equipment (SHaRE) User Facility
- Together with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) provides microanalytical facilities for studies within the materials sciences.
- Skyscan is an only producer of the scientific instruments for high-resolution 3D non-destructive microscopy (micro-CT).
Visitron Systems GmbH
- System house for ultimate digital microscopy and cell based Imaging Solutions in the field of Biology, Medicine and Pharmacy from Brightfield and Fluorescence Applications to fully automated multi-dimensional microscopy.
World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Microscopy
- Covers all aspects of light microscopy, electron microscopy and other forms of microscopy.
Usenet sci.techniques.microscopy -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 7, 2013 5:35:08 AM EDT -