become an editor
the entire directory
only in Imaging_Science/Products_and_Services
Methods and Techniques
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science: Products and Services
Medical Imaging Software
Science: Instruments and Supplies
- Offers InfiniteFocus, an optical 3D measurement device for quality assurance in the micro and nano range and MEX, a software package that turns any SEM with digital imaging into a true surface metrology device.
BCC Microimaging, Inc.
- Offers microscopy consulting, confocal microscopy, image processing, digital micrographs, stock images, imaging software, and labeled antibodies for mapping cell structures and oxidative DNA damage.
Bio-Imaging Research, Inc.
- Designers and markers of industrial x-ray inspection imaging systems.
- Gel documentation systems and imaging and analysis software. UVP designs, CCD cameras, image acquisition and analysis software for chemifluorescence, chemiluminescence, fluorescence and visible light imaging.
- Includes neuroanatomy, bone histomorphometry, biomaterials, stereology, 3-D modeling, toxicology, pathology, cell biology, and time-lapse imaging.
- Offers a suite of macroscopic and microscopic chemical imaging hardware and interpretive software, and imaging lab services for contract research organizations, pharmaceutical developers and research scientists.
- Specializes in forensic and medical video image processing, supplies hardware, software and services from Pasadena, California.
Computerized NDT - Tomography
- Industrial tomography 2D and 3D tomograms.
DNR Bio Imaging Systems
- Manufactures professional gel documentation systems and analysis equipment for the life science research community. [PDF]
Fastec Imaging Corporation
- Offers high-speed digital video cameras for industry, research and sports.
Firstsight Vision Ltd.
- Used for industrial machine vision applications, such as area and linescan cameras, lenses and framegrabbers. Contacts in Surrey, UK.
High Speed Imaging
- High speed digital video cameras for research of motion analysis, particle image velocimetry, captures extremely fast action and slows it down.
I-cube Image Analysis and Processing
- Reseller of imaging products including frame grabbers, digital cameras, software and analysis workstations.
- Specializes in imaging system consultancy and design.
- Image analysis, processing and editing software for metrology, lab automation, machine vision, bioinformatics and material analysis. Compatibility with industrial imaging hardware and standard video capture devices.
Industrial Tomography Systems
- ITS provides electrical tomography instrumentation, software, sensors and technical support. Process tomography is based on taking a number of measurements of a process from a sensor and combining these to provide information on the distribution of material within the volume of the sensor.
Invisible Vision Ltd.
- Manufacturer and developer of a range of X-ray, UV, visible to NIR scientific cameras, technologies and accessories with an emphasis on ultra high speed and biomedical and biochemistry applications.
Itronics Imaging Technologies
- High speed digital camera systems for motion analysis. On-line store, quick quotes and rental. Representing Roper Scientific MASD, Redlake, and Cooke Corporation.
- Delivers automated image analysis solutions in pre-clinical studies and clinical trials to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
K-Space Associates, Inc.
- Scientific imaging systems.
- Automatic evaluation of biotests by image-processing.
- Details of systems with computer interfacing for automation and spectral diagnostics in the UV, visible and IR range from manufacturer in Berlin, Germany.
MFC System Sdn. Bhd.
- Manufacturer and distributor of digital high speed cameras based in Malaysia.
Millennium Technology Inc.
- Medical imaging company focusing on the manufacture and sale of MRI systems.
- Designers, developers and manufacturers of UV area imaging equipment. Applications include nano-particle and protein sizing, dissolution testing and biocatalysis.
- Designs and manufactures high performance digital cameras for scientific, industrial and OEM applications, including fluorescence microscopy, live cell imaging, low light applications and super resolution microscopy.
Rad-icon Imaging Corporation
- Design and manufacturing of high-performance Radiation Image Sensors and Cameras utilizing CMOS image sensor technology.
- Manufacturer specializing in high speed motion cameras, industrial digital cameras, and 3CCD color cameras. Includes company background and product details. Located in San Diego, California.
Roper Scientific, Inc.
- Manufacturer of high-performance CCD and ICCD digital camera systems designed for biological sciences, physical sciences, spectroscopy, and x-ray detection.
- A microanalysis company designs software packages for microprobes, SEM and TEM, EPMA automation software, thin film applications. Also, develops and markets an EDS hardware and software package and imaging software for video signals (SE, BSE) and X-ray maps (quantitative maps). A USB Pico amp meter device is also available.
- Radiologists and scientists use medical imaging techniques and molecular markers in drug development and clinical trials. Includes list of services and staff.
- Thermography specialist offering training and consultancy. Examples, blog and contacts in Dunboyne, Ireland.
- Provides software for the management, production, analysis and sharing of lab images, digital slides, medical and heritage images.
- Develops hand-held spectrophotometers and provides data analysis in the near infrared region.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 2:54:08 PM EDT -