become an editor
the entire directory
only in Imaging_Science/Products_and_Services
Methods and Techniques
Products and Services
Medical Imaging Software
Science: Instruments and Supplies
BCC Microimaging, Inc.
- Offers microscopy consulting, confocal microscopy, image processing, digital micrographs, stock images, imaging software, and labeled antibodies for mapping cell structures and oxidative DNA damage.
Bio-Imaging Research, Inc.
- Designers and markers of industrial x-ray inspection imaging systems.
- Gel documentation systems and imaging and analysis software. UVP designs, CCD cameras, image acquisition and analysis software for chemifluorescence, chemiluminescence, fluorescence and visible light imaging.
- Includes neuroanatomy, bone histomorphometry, biomaterials, stereology, 3-D modeling, toxicology, pathology, cell biology, and time-lapse imaging.
- Offers a suite of macroscopic and microscopic chemical imaging hardware and interpretive software, and imaging lab services for contract research organizations, pharmaceutical developers and research scientists.
- Specializes in forensic and medical video image processing, supplies hardware, software and services from Pasadena, California.
Computerized NDT - Tomography
- Industrial tomography 2D and 3D tomograms.
DNR Bio Imaging Systems
- Manufactures professional gel documentation systems and analysis equipment for the life science research community. [PDF]
Fastec Imaging Corporation
- Offers high-speed digital video cameras for industry, research and sports.
High Speed Imaging
- High speed digital video cameras for research of motion analysis, particle image velocimetry, captures extremely fast action and slows it down.
I-cube Image Analysis and Processing
- Reseller of imaging products including frame grabbers, digital cameras, software and analysis workstations.
- Specializes in imaging system consultancy and design.
- Image analysis, processing and editing software for metrology, lab automation, machine vision, bioinformatics and material analysis. Compatibility with industrial imaging hardware and standard video capture devices.
Industrial Tomography Systems
- ITS provides electrical tomography instrumentation, software, sensors and technical support. Process tomography is based on taking a number of measurements of a process from a sensor and combining these to provide information on the distribution of material within the volume of the sensor.
Invisible Vision Ltd.
- Manufacturer and developer of a range of X-ray, UV, visible to NIR scientific cameras, technologies and accessories with an emphasis on ultra high speed and biomedical and biochemistry applications.
Itronics Imaging Technologies
- High speed digital camera systems for motion analysis. On-line store, quick quotes and rental. Representing Roper Scientific MASD, Redlake, and Cooke Corporation.
- Delivers automated image analysis solutions in pre-clinical studies and clinical trials to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
K-Space Associates, Inc.
- Scientific imaging systems.
- Automatic evaluation of biotests by image-processing.
- Details of systems with computer interfacing for automation and spectral diagnostics in the UV, visible and IR range from manufacturer in Berlin, Germany.
MFC System Sdn. Bhd.
- Manufacturer and distributor of digital high speed cameras based in Malaysia.
- Designers, developers and manufacturers of UV area imaging equipment. Applications include nano-particle and protein sizing, dissolution testing and biocatalysis.
- Designs and manufactures high performance digital cameras for scientific, industrial and OEM applications, including fluorescence microscopy, live cell imaging, low light applications and super resolution microscopy.
Rad-icon Imaging Corporation
- Design and manufacturing of high-performance Radiation Image Sensors and Cameras utilizing CMOS image sensor technology.
Roper Scientific, Inc.
- Manufacturer of high-performance CCD and ICCD digital camera systems designed for biological sciences, physical sciences, spectroscopy, and x-ray detection.
- Radiologists and scientists use medical imaging techniques and molecular markers in drug development and clinical trials. Includes list of services and staff.
- Thermography specialist offering training and consultancy. Examples, blog and contacts in Dunboyne, Ireland.
- Provides software for the management, production, analysis and sharing of lab images, digital slides, medical and heritage images.
- Develops hand-held spectrophotometers and provides data analysis in the near infrared region.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2015 at 5:28:15 UTC -