become an editor
the entire directory
only in Imaging_Science/3D
Methods and Techniques
Open Directory - Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science: 3D
Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: 3D
Computers: Hardware: Peripherals
Science: Physics: Optics: Holography
3D Nonlinear Inversion via Entropy of Image Contrast Minimization
- An approach to 3D acoustic/seismic tomography of stratified media (nonlinear inversion of wave equation), based on a semblance in an image space rather than in a space of input data: a few novel notions, strategies, algorithms- including RGA-algorithm for global optimization.
- Summary of computer modeling research on the electrical and magnetic activity of human heart and brain for 3D visualization and MRI error checking, at the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Dimension Technologies Inc. (DTI)
- Specializes in autostereoscopic 3D display technology and products.
Elastic Inversion of Acoustical Data
- New approach to processing traditional marine seismic data allows for converting into the triplet of depth elasic sections. From the Department of Physics, University of Bergen, Norway.
Holomonitor: Progress Toward Holographic Animation
- Special report on how Drs. Garner, Munjuluri and Huebschman at UTSMC have pioneered holographic animation using digital micromirror devices.
MIT Media Lab: Responsive Environments
- Research group exploring how sensor networks augment and mediate human experience, interaction and perception, while developing new sensing modalities and enabling technologies.
Stereoscopic Machine-Vision System Using Projected Circles
- Abstract of an article on the development of a machine-vision system capable of detecting obstacles large enough to damage or trap a robotic vehicle.
Stereoscopic Vision System Tracks Objects in Real Time
- Abstract of an article on a machine vision system capable of tracking objects in 3 dimensions.
Volume Rendering in Java
- Volume rendering software package written entirely in Java. Sources downloadable. Interfaced to the popular ImageJ image processing package.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:21 UTC -