become an editor
the entire directory
only in Imaging_Science/3D
Methods and Techniques
Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: 3D
Computers: Hardware: Peripherals
Science: Physics: Optics: Holography
3D Nonlinear Inversion via Entropy of Image Contrast Minimization
- An approach to 3D acoustic/seismic tomography of stratified media (nonlinear inversion of wave equation), based on a semblance in an image space rather than in a space of input data: a few novel notions, strategies, algorithms- including RGA-algorithm for global optimization.
Dimension Technologies Inc. (DTI)
- Specializes in autostereoscopic 3D display technology and products.
Elastic Inversion of Acoustical Data
- New approach to processing traditional marine seismic data allows for converting into the triplet of depth elasic sections. From the Department of Physics, University of Bergen, Norway.
Holomonitor: Progress Toward Holographic Animation
- Special report on how Drs. Garner, Munjuluri and Huebschman at UTSMC have pioneered holographic animation using digital micromirror devices.
MIT Media Lab: Responsive Environments
- Research group exploring how sensor networks augment and mediate human experience, interaction and perception, while developing new sensing modalities and enabling technologies.
Stereoscopic Machine-Vision System Using Projected Circles
- Abstract of an article on the development of a machine-vision system capable of detecting obstacles large enough to damage or trap a robotic vehicle.
Stereoscopic Vision System Tracks Objects in Real Time
- Abstract of an article on a machine vision system capable of tracking objects in 3 dimensions.
Volume Rendering in Java
- Volume rendering software package written entirely in Java. Sources downloadable. Interfaced to the popular ImageJ image processing package.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 10:05:03 UTC -