become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methods_and_Techniques/Imaging_Science
Methods and Techniques
Open Directory - Science: Methods and Techniques: Imaging Science
Products and Services
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Vehicle Plate Recognition
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Diagnostic
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Optics
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision
Computers: Security: Biometrics
Health: Medicine: Imaging
Carlson Center for Imaging Science
- Provides overview of imaging and color sciences, research topics, training from short distance learning to postgraduate degrees and resources. At the Rochester Institute of Technology, NY.
- Explains how the confocal microscope improves getting better focused images than fluorescent light viewing devices. Includes sample photos and a list of applications for this technique.
- Gamma cameras for nuclear medicine imaging and solid state nuclear medicine technology by Digirad.
Image Processing Basics
- Features applets and tutorials covering resolutions, aliasing, transforms, histogram equalization, and graylevel mapping.
- Download and documentation for public domain image processing and analysis program developed for the Macintosh, by the National Institute of Mental Health at Bethesda, MD.
ORNL Image Science and Machine Vision Group
- From the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Application areas include biological sciences (e.g., mammography and tomography), law enforcement and forensics, military applications, and measurement and controls for industry.
Poynton's Gamma and Color FAQs
- Questions and articles on various image and color coding techniques and issues.
Retinex Image Processing
- Provides description and examples for the new non-linear image enhancement technique called the Multi-scale retinex.
SIAM Activity Group on Imaging Science
- Offers discussion with scientists and engineers of mathematical and computational aspects of imaging, through the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, based in Philadelphia, PA.
Soft Imaging System
- Image analysis software and hardware for machine vision, image processing, medical imaging, biometric and metallographical applications.
Video Imaging Borescope
- Videoborescope for inspection of turbines, building forensic investigations and utilities.
- Rigorously extends information theory to the optimization of end-to-end imaging systems to provide the best possible pictures for the least data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 6:16:18 UTC -