become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methods_and_Techniques/Imaging_Science
Methods and Techniques
Products and Services
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Vehicle Plate Recognition
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Diagnostic
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Optics
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision
Computers: Security: Biometrics
Health: Medicine: Imaging
Carlson Center for Imaging Science
- Provides overview of imaging and color sciences, research topics, training from short distance learning to postgraduate degrees and resources. At the Rochester Institute of Technology, NY.
- Explains how the confocal microscope improves getting better focused images than fluorescent light viewing devices. Includes sample photos and a list of applications for this technique.
- Gamma cameras for nuclear medicine imaging and solid state nuclear medicine technology by Digirad.
Image Processing Basics
- Features applets and tutorials covering resolutions, aliasing, transforms, histogram equalization, and graylevel mapping.
- Download and documentation for public domain image processing and analysis program developed for the Macintosh, by the National Institute of Mental Health at Bethesda, MD.
Poynton's Gamma and Color FAQs
- Questions and articles on various image and color coding techniques and issues.
Retinex Image Processing
- Provides description and examples for the new non-linear image enhancement technique called the Multi-scale retinex.
SIAM Activity Group on Imaging Science
- Offers discussion with scientists and engineers of mathematical and computational aspects of imaging, through the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, based in Philadelphia, PA.
Soft Imaging System
- Image analysis software and hardware for machine vision, image processing, medical imaging, biometric and metallographical applications.
Video Imaging Borescope
- Videoborescope for inspection of turbines, building forensic investigations and utilities.
- Rigorously extends information theory to the optimization of end-to-end imaging systems to provide the best possible pictures for the least data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2014 at 5:15:03 UTC -