become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topology/Software
Science: Math: Software
Topology and Geometry Software
- A collection of educational, graphical and research software by Jeff Weeks.
CompuTop Software Archive
- Computational low-dimensional topology collected by Nathan Dunfield.
- Interactive 3D viewing program for Unix. Free under GPL.
The Kenzo Program
- A computer program for computational algebraic topology.
Liverpool University Knot Theory Group Programs and Procedures
- Four programs, each calculating some invariant from a closed braid presentation. Free to download. Pascal.
- Computes the MD energy of a polygonal knot. Available via ftp.
- Macintosh freeware which visualizes quasi-conformal deformations of the once-punctured-torus groups. It interactively draws the isometric circles, the Ford region, and the limit set.
- Exact computation of hyperbolic 3-manifolds and their arithmetic invariants. Written by O. Goodman in an ARC-funded project of Hodgson and Neumann.
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. Free source available in C.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 9:15:09 UTC -