become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topology/People
Open Directory - Science: Math: Topology: People
Science: Math: Geometry: People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem. Quantum algebra and topology; bibliography of Vassiliev invariants.
- Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario. Research focuses on stable homotopy theory, model categories, derived categories, phantom maps, pro-spectra and quantum mechanics. Includes list of publications and course schedule.
- Geometric and general topology. Includes survey articles.
Gordon, Cameron McA.
- University of Texas at Austin. Geometric Topology. Preprints.
- Associate professor at the Ivan Franko Lviv National University in the Ukraine. Research interests include topological semigroups, semilattices and partially ordered spaces. Page offers a curriculum vitae, research projects, teaching experience, and publications.
- Geometric topology. With textbooks on Algebraic Topology, Vector Bundles and K-theory, and 3-manifolds.
- University of Utah. Low-dimensional geometry and topology.
- Geometric topology. With the book "Problems in Low-Dimensional Topology".
- UC Santa Barbara. Geometric Group Theory and Low-Dimensional Topology, as well as the neighboring fields of Combinatorics, Graph theory, Computational Geometry and certain types of Riemannian Geometry. Courses, seminars, publications, preprints; resources on Geometric Group Theory.
- University of Warwick. Geometric topology papers and resources.
- Geometric topology. Includes computations with knots and surfaces.
Snaith, Victor P.
- University of Sheffield. Research interests in number theory, algebra, representation theory and algebraic topology. Publications and notes.
- Department of Pure Mathematics at the University of Sheffield, UK. Specializes in stable homotopy theory. Page includes lecture notes and courses taught.
Suciu, Alexandru I.
- Northeastern University, Boston. Topology and combinatorics: hyperplane arrangements, the topology and geometry of manifolds, the homology of discrete groups, the homotopy theory of high-dimensional knots.
- National University of Singapore. Homotopy theory, simplicial groups, configuration spaces and braid groups, modular representation theory of symmetric groups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 15, 2012 6:15:07 AM EDT -