become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knot_Theory/Research_Oriented
Papers on Knot Theory at arxiv.org.
- Search for papers held at LANL with the word 'knot' in them.
A Dynamic Approach to Calculating the HOMFLY Polynomial for Directed Knots and Links
- A research paper describing an algorithm for calculating the HOMFLY polynomial of directed knots and links. The algorithm has a better time bound for large links than algorithns that ignore duplicates. Source code is on the site.
Knot Theory and Quantum Gravity
- Quantizing general relativity brings knot theory into quantum gravity. The Jones polynomial is shown to give rise to physical states of quantum gravity. Links to research papers by the author.
Liverpool University Knot Theory Group
- Articles and preprints from 1987 onward. Some are available for download in postscript format.
Mark Brittenham's Papers and Preprints
- Research papers on three manifolds, foliations, surgery on knots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2011 at 13:24:03 UTC -