the entire directory
only in Math/Topology
Open Directory - Science: Math: Topology
Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Quantum Field Theory: Topological
This category in other languages:
Algebraic Topology Discussion List
- The primary functions of this list are: providing abstracts of papers posted to the Hopf archive, providing information about topology conferences, and serving as a forum for topics related to algebraic topology. The site also serves as an archive of links to websites related to algebraic topology.
British Topology Home Page
- A source of pointers to Topology-related sites, including archives and conference announcements.
The Cantor Set
- Article in the Platonic Realms, describing the Cantor discontinuum, a favorite example of topology. Includes examples and illustrations.
- Lecture notes by Mariusz Wodzicki in postscript or pdf.
- Course notes by Matthew G. Brin in PostScript including "Introduction to Differential Topology", "Introduction to Seifert fibered 3-manifolds", "Groups acting on 1-dimensional spaces", and "Presentations, conjugacy, roots and centralizers in groups of piecewise linear homeomorphisms of the real line".
Links to Low-dimensional Topology
- Topics: General, Conferences, Pages of Links, Knot Theory, 3-manifolds, Journals.
Mazes and Mathematics
- History and mathematical analysis of labyrinths.
Planar Machines - an Invitation to Topology.
- Java applets exploring configuration spaces.
Topics in Mathematics - Topology
- In the Mathematics Archives at University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Topological Methods in Group Theory
- Table of contents only, but draft chapters can be downloaded by arrangement.
- Descriptions and illustrations of several topological and differential geometry related notions.
- Lecture notes by David R. Wilkins at Trinity College, Dublin.
- Preprints, abstracts, calendar, links, other resources.
Topology Course Lecture Notes
- By Aisling McCluskey and Brian McMaster. HTML with symbol fonts, DVI and PostScript.
- Definitions of over 100 terms in topology.
TTT on WWW
- The Transpennine Topology Triangle is a topology seminar partially supported by the London Mathematical Society with vertices at Leicester, Manchester and Sheffield.
What is Topology?
- An introductory essay by Neil Strickland, University of Sheffield.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 7:45:07 UTC -